ganjalover

Dry hash

11 posts in this topic

looking pretty good man :) How many times do you pass the tissue on the bottle when you shake it? i mean how many layers of tissue do you make :)

I make only one layer like on photo I dont change it all time. First time i shake it with out coins, and after that I shake it two time more with coins. Maybe it is not geatest hash in the word but it is pretty natural product.

1 person likes this

cool man, you should try with 2 or 3 layers, it will take a little longer maybe but it should come very clean and nice normally ;)

But like you said it is already looking like some nice hash i would smoke with pleasure ;)

Enjoy it!

1 person likes this

I shake my device more and it is give me some profit. More pretty for this time. Quality of hash depends on the weight of coins, in this time I put 2 coins instead of 5. I dont smoke this yet but I think it is a good smoke. Like in Marroco...

21891368_-0033.jpg 21891369_-0028.jpg 21891370_-0029.jpg 21891371_-0030.jpg

3 people like this

23288462_-0078.jpg 23288463_-0075.jpg

1,5L of buds is gone.

2 people like this

It looks very good !!

Yop always do hash with dry pruning, is the best hash in the world !!

I like your home technique certainly convenient.

thanks for sharing! :)

Just curious. About how much marijuana did that take to get that much kief? 

1,5L of buds is gone.