Making Some Opium by Dfwi

Romeu9

Here's some good info that dfwi sent trough e-mail to some of us Hunters.

So I'm passing the word to dfwi, enjoy!

IMGP4932.jpeg

You cut the poppie about 300mm down the main stalk and remove all the leaf then just cut up into peices so it fits in the blender.

IMGP5128.jpeg

Then add water about 4 to 5 times more than plant matter and blend real good

you end up with the green sluge you see which we pour into a pot and simmer on high for about 30 to 40mins you dont want to rapid boil just a constant high simmer.

IMGP5130.jpeg

after about 40mins we pour it threw a strainer some use cheese cloth others fancy mesh i just use the kitchen wipes works

IMGP5132.jpeg

then we squeeze and are left with the green brown water i just throw away the cooked plant matter some i'm shore will tell me there is more you can get from it and i'm sure you can but i dont bother

IMGP5133.jpeg

after this we transfur it into a larger flatter dish to do the final cook off

now we get this simmering on a super low simmer we are trying to evaporate all the water

IMGP5134.jpeg

you can see the build up allready on the side this slow simmer can take up to 1hr my-be bit longer but this is where you need to be paitant you dont want to burn it.

IMGP5138.jpeg

once all the water is gone you are left with pure opium you just scrap up of the bottom of the dish

IMGP5139.jpeg

IMGP5140.jpeg

Man am I getting wasted tonight

Good health and Happy dreams to you all, I am going to go and get all fucked up

......................peace dfwi

Thank You, Dfwi!!!

Anyone of the receivers could have done it, but I had the time and the will so I did it..

I hope it was done in the right way, with all the info and pics.

Take care

• Like 2

yes great job Romeu, i just wanted to add i grow this for myself as i have been on pain meds morphine for almost 20yrs now after a motorbike accident and find this better for me than the stuff the doc gives me, god i love nature. hope you all enjoy shades_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Its a very cool smoke. I generally prefer natural medicine instead the pharma morphin derivates.

This is one of the best pain dissolver i ever smoked. But seems hard to get here.

Thx dfwi my friend, you are my best mentor :)

peace

• 4 weeks later...

wouldn't be advisable to do that on a regular basis as getting hooked is quite easy when it comes to opiates. Some stuff is just too good that you only want to be loaded all the time. Beware!

The good thing with Mary Jane is you don't get addicted in the clinical sense, although one's behavior might very well be that of an addict, you can't die from it and usually you know when you've had enough.

One might ask: what's the joy in sleeping for more than 12 hrs? Seems that ones life is just going down the drain.

Sweet Mary makes me creative, that's why I love her. Although she screws me up sometimes I'm always able to keep things under control even though I'm not 100% crisp. And of course there are periods when our love affair is on ice. I can go months without any THC in my system. But once we're back in bed again its honey moon... heart.gif

I have never heard of doing it this way. I thought you had to wait until the leaves drop and it creates the seed pods. Once the seed pods develop they have a dark ring around the bottom portion of the pod when it turns black the poppy is ready to milk. You then make a 1/8th of an inch deep slice on the pod and wait 4 to six hours and scrape the opium latex off of the pod and save it. This is pure opium latex and this process can be done over and over through out the life of the plant. It is best if you do not water it before you score it as this will dilute the product. This is how the poppy fields are tended around the world. The latex is collected and from that it can be further broken down to refined opium, heroine, and morphine. I had never heard of cooking the whole plant. Interesting!

Agent Orange

• 1 year later...
I have never heard of doing it this way. I thought you had to wait until the leaves drop and it creates the seed pods. Once the seed pods develop they have a dark ring around the bottom portion of the pod when it turns black the poppy is ready to milk. You then make a 1/8th of an inch deep slice on the pod and wait 4 to six hours and scrape the opium latex off of the pod and save it. This is pure opium latex and this process can be done over and over through out the life of the plant. It is best if you do not water it before you score it as this will dilute the product. This is how the poppy fields are tended around the world. The latex is collected and from that it can be further broken down to refined opium, heroine, and morphine. I had never heard of cooking the whole plant. Interesting!

Agreed I thought thats the only real way to make pure opium?

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1st to answer most of your questions there are many methods of extracting the opium from the poppy, scoring, solvents. Do you think the government grow sites that supply the medical industry walk threw acres of poppies with there lab coats and latex gloves scoring poppies. The main method used buy the western medical suppliers is much the same as I've used except they use ethanol. This method is a method used by the Chinese natural medicine guys my ex mother in-law was a Chinese natural medical doctor with over 30 years experience and I got this method from an old book of hers published in the 1950's. You do wait till the flowers have dropped and have gotten the dark ring around the base of the pods just as you would if you where using the scoring method, this is an indication the pod is at its peak. This is the best way I've used if you have a small crop. If you choose the scoring method on average you would need about 30 to 50 pods to get just 1 to 3 grams and the margin for error is high, score to deep and you loose the opium, not deep enough and you get nothing. On average you would only be able to score each pod 2 or 3 times before it is empty. If you where wanting to refine it again and make herion on average it takes 1 acre of scored poppies to make 1 gram. This way with 30 to 50 pods you will get about 6 to 9 grams.

2nd the high is much like Jimmy described soft and relaxing with a warm buzz. Just like any drug you be a pig you get messed up!! And you will sleep for 12hrs maybe longer and as Glocalgrower said have it every day and abuse it you will become dependant just like any drug. I either roll it into a small ball about the size of a pea and swallow it or place a small piece about the size of a match head on top of a cone of Merry Jane and smoke 3 or 4 cones and I'm right, no back pain and still fully with it, I don't sleep for 12hrs and still do a full days work on it. You can also roll a piece into a thin sausage and roll it up into a joint, you can pretty much treat it in the same ways you would smoke hash but unlike hash you don't need to heat it 1st to break it up.

I hope I have answered your questions, peace and happy natural living

Edited by Dfwi