maxi bloom and the lucas formula

cable

ok so i mixed up 7.4 grams /gal water .  the tds is 2000 . my tap/well water tds 340.5 and after the RO 34.2  so i email general hydroponic and this is their reply .- The Lucas formula is a combination of a micro and a bloom subtracting the grow from a 3part series. The MaxiSeries is a complete nutrient with all macros and micros combined, and cannot be used as part of a Lucas. The ppm seems high. We base all of our ppm readings on the NaCl, 500 scale. You might need to adjust your meter from the 700 to the 500 scale . well i can't adjust my meter it set at 442 calibration . i guess i might go with flora duo a/b. i sent G H another e mail if they reply i'll post it . if you know anybody doing lucas formula please send them my way i would love to talk to them 

So if i understood correctly your problem is the EC is too high? Why not putting less powder then? Or using Powderfeeding, much faster :P :P

the directions say a 7.5 grams per gal of water .  with a tds of 2000  . so with a reservoir of 33 gal  that would be  247.5 grams  way to strong so yes your are right . i am using  a premix gal and adding it as need

• Like 1