Coco Trees - Flower of Life

ManUbuntu

so after the last round I decided to demolish my room and transform it into a tree paradise. inspiration was a long time ago by Heath Robinson and this would be my take on "improved" indoor tree setup.

my plan is to go with 6 x 600W and 1 x 1000W. 12 plants in a flower-of-life formation(scheme in atach). each would have a 30L(diameter of 40cm) pot filled with pure coco and would be eighter hand fed or dtw... around them would be a chicken wire(10x10cm) for a diameter of 40cm and height of 2m(with the pot). the room has 2m+ celling so I can push them to be as big as 180cm.

and now to the strains. since I just hate multistrain grow I am looking for a perfect hybrid, sativa-ish like grow but with huge buds. veg time would be like the flower time so I can flower one round while next one is veging at the same time.

so in the pic you can see the arangement. the room is 3x3m and each circle is 60cm in diameter(pot's are 40cm). red is light, green are plants.

I would like to openly discuss the setup and find the right strain. info, sugestions, experience and pics are more than wellcome.

bless ya all,

peace

man

haha well i just asked you if you had the strain selected on your grow journal, i have my answer now ;)

Well if you look  for a nice hybrid with bigbuds and sativish what comes to my mind could be the chemdog maybe, a nice producer, strong, and beautiful :) The Lemon skunk or the White lemon could be could candidate too, if you select a little some pheno are incredible. The kalashnikova is also a great producer for big grows but a little bit less sativa for you maybe.

Good luck man

Dust

yes I have been working on this idea for quite some time now and I think now it's the right moment. kinda posted it all together since I'm away a lot but my girl checks the page some times to look at the videos and buds:)

well I was actually thinking of kalashnikova. you think maybe if I veg with hps insted of mh would it give more the height then width? or just veg with horizontal mh till ~1m and flip to vert hps? the genetics are strong with this one I must say but this White lemon looks good too:)

for veg I have 1,5x2m. I will put rooted clones in a 6,5L pot with coco and veg for 2weeks, top and transplant into final pot of 30L and veg for another 2-4weeks till aprox 80-100cm or half of total room height. than flip and try to train them into 2m cylinders of bud so they get max light, half get 2 and half gets 3 lamps. the chicken wire/fence will help since every opening can have a budsite. then we're talking 1000+ buds, hope so...but with good strain it'd doable:)

thank you

peace

man

• Like 1

Well personally i had more height with the HPS in veg than the MH, with the topping and training you shouldnt have too much problem with the height of the kalash it is not a crazy grower from what i can say, just what you need :) The white lemon kind of has the same caracteristic except that 1 of the pheno of the WL that tends a little bit more sativa and taller might not suit for you. but otherwise it is really one to take in count ;)

Dust my friend,

thanks for all the info, due to that I will go with Kalashnikova and Damnesia. will germinate 10 seeds each and veg them for a month(+ a week or 2) to find 2 (or just one from each strain)really good mothers. the clone thoose and go with it. since I need just 12-15 clones every 2 months it won't be a problem. but I must really find a good mother before so the plants structure, health and yield will be at best.

in the comming month I will do another topic where I'll veg the mothers and together we can pick the best one for the future:)

see ya soon and bless you all

man

• Like 1