Help pls. Soil or CoCo?

polkiny

hi all, need your help, I can not figure out how to water the substrate:

decided to try peat as a substrate.

bought a bag 10l neutralized peat moss. written on the packaging PH 5,5-6,5, made a mixture of 50 \ 50 peat + perlite, 7L pot, pour 6 liters of water with a pH of 6.0, the output pH 5.2!

in the table  Powder feeding him water the soil or coco?

What a good substrate based on peat?

Hello, Most of the soil medium are based on peat, then it is mixed with other elements, but peat is soil-like, now some peat have lower PH and if your PH is around 6 in the soil and the plants absorbs everything correctly, just go for it from 6 and slowly increase until flowering, the soil should follow with the PH you will give him gradually in time.

Good luck man ;)

Well not really, like i told you before, peat is basically the main component of all regular soil, for example:

-The biobizz lightMix description:  BioBizz Light-Mix is made of peat moss that has been slightly fertilised to encourage fast and healthy root development and new vigorous shoot growth.

-Biocanna Plus soil description: . Bio Terra Plus is made up of top quality peats which include superior quality white peat.

-Plagron Royalty Mix description: Plagron Royalty-mix is a mix of the finest, carefully selected types of peat.

but really in the end the main diference is that coco medium are sterile, so neutral of anything you will need to add every bacteria and nutrients you want to be there more or less, where peat mix usually already contain their own nutrients and living organisms preincluded and you will have to maintain or add some if you wish. in term of compacity and all this i dont know the numbers. I know coco usually arrives super pressed and needs a little time to decompress. but further than this im not expert in coco :)

Cheers