Twich Stream Help

Tokage

Hi Guy´s, ol'Tokage visit for a fast one. I know i have not been around at all BUT i still hide in the background and check all the threads out every week.
Anyway, i'm starting up a Twitch channel for retro gamers like myself and i invite you all to come.
I have already run in to problems such as OBS stream setting and i'm forced to ask for help. I need someone that knows how to handle OBS settings such as donator, follower and subscribe notification.
I did fix some settings with the twitch alert but i can't get it to show in live stream. So far i manage to get the chat running and i also placed a logo that show in stream.

If anyone got an understanding with this and think they can guide me thru skype and shared screen i would appreciate it a million.
And of course there will be something in it for the one that manage to help me, credit should be given when credit is due :)
So if there are any stoned game pro´s out there that wanna help out, please write to me thru Strainhunters and we take it from there.

Keep those grow up and i wish you all a happy and a safe growing.

Tokage

http://www.twitch.tv/retroisle

• Like 2

Thx Dusty for the support. Well i figure it all out by my own(took some times) and i will announce a date for the first real Game-retro-stream.
If i can get enough people watching i will also have a contest where people can win a retro T-shirt. Plus i will "hire" a voice actor doing all the reading in game haha
Anyway, i'm not yet ready but working on it,,,

How have you been btw? are you still in Spain working?

• Like 1