copious - White Lemon - 22-10-2010

copious

• 2 weeks later...

There air pruning pots Tokage mate each bump has a hole at the end and it causes the roots to be cut back by drying up with the air the root then acts like its been topped, basically there used to grow trees in cause theres no root bounding .they are only 6 litre pots but when i cut down and spread the soil in my boarders the roots appears to be compleatly unrestricted where as when i used to use 11 litre normal pots at harvest the roots looked root bound spiraling round the bottom of the pot, and they aint to bad to look at neither lol!!

Cheers an happy growings humans

Nice job my man. Is that Frankino one of the test strains? It's beautiful plant. Deep emerald green and so unifom all the way around. The above shot looking down on the plant looks so geometrically pleasing to the eyes. Like mirror images to all sides. I am following with much interest. Happy growing mate

cheeres for the coments i was grinin from ear to ear after readin that post bruv, thanx. Cheers anguscr, herbaliser an jimmy to much apreciated lads! the only thing is i think your all gonna be pissed with me cause i topped her for four main colas then tied them down to make a bush................its cause im runnin a 400hps in a cupboard and growing perpetually so i keep a even profile and maximum lumin usage hope you still hold some faith in my lady lads!!!!

PICT1243.JPG
PICT1244.JPG
PICT1245.JPG
PICT1246.JPG
PICT1247.JPG

errrrr Yeah Frankino is the white lemon test strain bro!

Happy growing lads an gentle botanists!!!

cheeres franko, frankino is in 12/12 now cultervated some bat guano in to her soil and half veg half gro nutes for the first week.

i will get some pics up soon, i jus dont like the way the site goes off line iget worried on wats happening to all our info, jus hope plod aint databasing that.

hey tokage mate, thanks for the interest. errr yeah thats a cool tube i know they aint the best but it keeps my temps down im about 21-22 lights on at the min( but there is snow on the floor an i aint ran a hps thrugh summer yet?) I aint measured them but thats something i think i will start takin notice of,. cheeres agen bro!!!!

an cheeres dust much appreciated!!

• 4 weeks later...

Frankino on week 6 day 2 now will post up pics tomorow if i get camera sorted she smelling sweet very pugnant shes been quite quiet and slow so far in flowing up until now, shes took on a sudden burst adding much more prosperity for her hoping out for a nice harvest i think im gonna give her 8 weeks........see wat you think when i post pics tomorow.

ohhh an appologies on the lack of posts lately but had net probs lol!

Happy growings lads!!!