copious - White Lemon - 22-10-2010

copious

cheers indicano mate, well i got 7 days left on her probly cut her couple early. ohh well i now the grow has been a massive dissapointment, thorght i was gettin the oppertunity to gather advise an tips from a world class grower? no help there i guess i daint supply the right info or take the right pics, i only use a 400 grolux and for half decent bud of the lemon think you need bout 1000w she smells gud but i wouldnt go mad over her( fuckin honesty, wow) i think for wat people like me look for in plants the white lemons gonna leave you wanting...........to grow somat else, but perhaps im jumpin the gun i aint tasted her yet it might be a compleatly new taste sensation, my guesses are very sativa with slight lemon tint that how she smells anyway.

anyway i guess i sound a bit pissed off, im just disgruntled with great lads like white rhino gettin nabbed, you can see we aint all legal we takin risks!!

happy growin lads keep growing

cheers tokage mate, i now i seem pissed in my last post, avin a bad mornin! the lemons not a bad plant she just way toooo tall for me and for the space she takes her buds seem realy fluffy but i dont think thats her fault i think she just light hungry perhaps? ive bin lookin at the how to make a grow report post an i think i left loads of info out of my reports. will do better! lol. i just wanna lean more! like i cant seem to keep my leaves green for very long once i swich and i still feed with part grow for first 2 weeks of 12/12, i think there should be more honest critism on this site! if you think im doin somat shit i wanna know.

Anyway i didnt know the pure kush was a pure indica? ill av to see how it goes anyways see if franco swings us any?

Right here she is flushed an ready to come down last pics of her now

PICT1424_0.JPG
PICT1425_0.JPG
PICT1426_0.JPG
PICT1427_0.JPG
PICT1428.JPG

she smells gud like wood shop and cream? very sticky! err 8 weeks flowering shes had using bio bizz organic nutes, gro, bloom an top max. I also use bat guano at begining of flower.

Well thats Frankino done. Thank you to all those who stopped by, teeth_smile.gif(What happend to ya Franco!!)

hey copious,

shit man that blue cheese was a thing of beauty very very nice, yeah the white lemon didnt look real impressive be a good outdoor strain by the looks of the structure and stretch bit hard if you are limited indoor for room with an unknown strain, if you are yellowing early man just give em some more nitrogen in there food most sativas like it into week 5 of bub, just finished a hawaiin snow grow and i fed with extra nitrogen till week 7 as soon as i stopped the nitrogen they started to yellow off.

most people dont like to give constructive critism on here as it can cause unwanted arguments if something is take the wrong way, like you im always learning and take in info about weed like a sponge every little bit helps the little things can make a huge difference hey. the main thing iv found is testing things yourself push the feed till you notice it effects the plant then flush and drop it back untill its perfect sometimes the instructions on the nutes does not suit the strain you are growing, water temp, ec, ph, how fluffy you medium is so there is plenty of oxygen in the root zone, i watched a talk Arjan gave on indoor growing years ago he explained that its all about % every one aims for 100% but if one thing like lets say your feed is only 70% right then your only growing at 70% and if your air intake is a bit weak and only 50% then your grow will only ever be at 50% of its potential. a chain is only as strong as its weakest link!!!!!

not many people can comment on another persons grow because there are things that can affect your room that only you can no about its hard and everyone is learning the all i can say is try and get everything as close to 100% as you can

cheers for that bro, didnt realise you could add n that far in to flower! i suppose its just trial and error with the different strains untill you know what they like, i use organic biobizz grow/ bloom/ topmax and i cultivate bat guano i nto the soil first week of flowering, i use plagron soil and 6 ltr aip pruning pots. my air exchange is quite decent i got a 4inch rvk extract wit a 5inh for my cool tube runnin a 400 grolux temps range from 20-25 day 15-18 night and rh generally between 30-40%.errr yeah i think white lemon outdoor could be a monster, she feels like old cfl grows ive done in the past, my 400 didnt realy cut it i got a 600 super hps powerplant ready to go into a bigger room soon though anyway.

Thanks for the blue cheese coments bout time she got some love!! she a real treat to smoke fat dense buds take my face off, me likes!! at the min i got blue cheese, cheese, afgani kush and bubblegum growin on a progressive grow.

cheers agen bro an Happy growin !!!!!!!!!!

She is looking great copious ;)

I think trainyboy's comments is very good, but doesn't really match with your case, of course having a good green during your grow session is essential, meaning your plants are doing good etc...

but at 8weeks of flowering it is better to have yellows leaves everywhere, this means that you flushed your plant well, that your plants is eating all the nutes that stays in your plants, and that your weed will have a great taste in mouth!!

For me it is important to flush well!! the less nutes left in your plants, the less "parasite" taste you'll have

But everythin trainyboy said is valuable!! don't take it wrong this is my point of view ;)

Tchousss

cheers an thanks for the info lads well appreciated, ok smoke report, errr buds realy shrank i dont weigh it so not sure but slightly under average got a beautiful creamy smell very sativa and definatly reminds me of a santa maria i grew a few years back. she tastes allmost like lemon marange pie definatly on the sweet side of the lemon world. The high seaps into your mind an takes seat, very powerful, could imagin this strain bein favoured by shamans.

Well thats that what more can i say except im off to light a fatty, I know this plant grows tall streaches like a bastard and yields low but the smoke she yeilds knockes you on your ass.

Cheers for all who stopped by, an a big thanks to Franco for the seeds (hope you managed to gather some info!!!)

and a bigger thanks to Frankino i know we aint seen eye to eye all the time but yous a gud girl. if i grew her out agen id use either the sun or a 1000w or 2 she is light hungry,,...........!!!!!!!!

right gents thats me ,happy growin its bin a pleasure, lets make the world shanti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Franco, i hope you read this bro. The white lemon i grew out was grew poorly by me an i never got to see her open up properly, also with shit feeding teqniques shit containers and shit lighting made for a dissapointing grow, however as soon as i lit her up the smoke was simply unforgettably tasty, full of flavour an a buzz that raised me to the ceiling then dropped me on my ass. Anyway fast forward 12 months i got a white lemon ready for plucking absolutly a beautiful plant and pongs over all other plants ,pure lemon!!! i got bigger setup better lighting bigger pots and loads of experience gained from the amazin peops at strain hunters, ill post pics of finished plant in a few days but ive took cutting so ill do a full run following, give the white lemon the justice she deserves! also the grow sessions videos changed my world 3 flushes between weeks 2 an 6 makes my plants rush to fill them buds out!! Ive also got Exodus Cheese, Greenhouse cheese , Trainwreck and blue cheese from barneys farm and special k from royal dutch genetics( the exodus is a monsta!) I think the white lemon could bring the cup home this year!! Viva La Greenhouse and Happy Hunting gentlmen

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...