High Times Cannabic Cup Diary!!

Jimmy

Hello my friends I have a wish!

Given that I can not go to the Cup this year and there are certainly many more who can not go this year: (. So I wish if someone could write a diary with photos from the cup. It would be appreciated so much. Sincerely Jimmy .....

• 2 weeks later...

If everything goes well here over the next few weeks there could be a slight chance i could be over for the festivities..slim chance if the wife has anything to do with it, maby i should work on getting the grow space i that i need badly but she loves the weed just as much as most of us on here and i think if i get her over there she might lighten up a little.

Dont get me wrong she backs me 100% in everyting i do from start to finish and is like one of my best friends although i think a visit back to the Dam for myself and the first for Sandra during the cup will make her realise the time,effort and resources that go into produce weed for the cup, the best on the planet IMO for our consumption!.....man i shoud just book it!

we will make a LIVE THREAD for the Cannabis Cup 2010 (same as we did in 2007 on the ICMag forum) where we can all upload our photos and comments.... as it happens.

This way all forum Hunters will be able to stay updated and to share the experience.

One community. One love. One plant.