Strain for first time outdoor

sim racer

Hi all, im currently in the process of moving out of the uk to south-eastern Spain not too far away from murcia, due to be in new house in 5weeks time, im looking for a nice strain thats easy for a first time grower, looking to start off outdoor with a few auto flowers until i get settled into the new home, not worried if its sativa or indica i do quite enjoy both types, just after something fairly easy and quick to start off with, any help/recommendations would be very much appreciated thanks

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate you will have so nice weather in Murcia.

You can virtually grow whatever you want there.

If you look for easy fast plants in the indica side i would say Super Critical, GWS or hybrids like Jack Herer or Cheese If you want a fast easy sativas to grow Super Lemon Haze 

Arjan´s Haze 3 are for my opinion plants that are not complicated at all if you compare it with other sativas.

Take care.

Hello man,

Well for one of the best outdoor report i remember from the forum is from spain i beleive it was milkmaker white lemon and money maker garden, he had used these 2 with the PF if i remember correctly and the plant turned into beautiful trees, so i guess these 2 would be good candidates for you ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

• 5 years later...