Tap water EC

Candy kush

Zup all

I bin growing soil for some years now and starting up my first hydro, i am jusing powder feeding. It says ok the pack that the solution has to be (if useing tap water) 1.0 ec up from 0.7 ec tap water, my tap water is 1.0 will i then rise my ec level to 1.3 insted of 1.0 and so on?

Sorry my eng is bad

Bedst of smoke here from Denmark

• Like 1

Hi bro.

it would be really good for your plans if you can get water with a lower EC.

1.0 EC is considered hard water and the PF will not perform as good as it will do with softer water.

Do you live close to the sea by a chance?

If the answer is yes, you will probably have hig EC on the tap water because of presence os sodium ( sea salt ), wich is really bad for plants.

If the answer is no, you will probably have high concentrations of Ca in the water.

The best you can do is to ask to the water company of your city an analysis of the water.

Take care.

Hey again guys

Yeah we are having some hard water up here in Denmark. I live on Ca bedrock. Here are the hardness of the water 26(dH) sadly I can't post a link or screenshot before i made 5 post but a have the full specs of my water in my area. Im typing some I hope is importent:

PH 7,2, conductivity at 25 C 118,5 mS/m, Ca 140 mg/l, Ma 25 mg/l, Na 68 mg/l, NO3 2,2 mg/l. Dont Know what all this means I just see a real high Ca

Hope you guys can help me out at some point. I never had problems using tap water in my soil.

Ligalize it

&

Somke the weed cured and sweet