no chat

jankahar

Hello guys, sorry i was away few week, sorry to see chat is still not working, i will send a mail to the person in charge to see whats happening!

I let you know when i have news.

cheers

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

chat is broken

''We are working on a new chat and in a new forum with all the latest news bugs and installed. We hope to use it soon, we are finalizing details (soon).''

4 months later nothing:D

i could have trained a monkey to do this in same time

i dont belive for a second you have actually worked on it in past 4 months

you have actually said same thing past two years now,  or two years ago i first heard you started fixing chat and website:D     two years and zero fixes on webpage   even the pic gallery is still broken lol

good hustle tho, get wage for doing nothing. just gotta remember to remind people every 4 months it is coming up soon, real soon:D    

i want a job like that too

i dont belive for a second you have actually worked on it in past 4 months

you have actually said same thing past two years now,  or two years ago i first heard you started fixing chat and website:D     two years and zero fixes on webpage   even the pic gallery is still broken lol

good hustle tho, get wage for doing nothing. just gotta remember to remind people every 4 months it is coming up soon, real soon:D    

i want a job like that too

You can believe what you want, mate ;)

There is much work behind the forum, many cannabis fairs, travel, etc. ... We are working on the new forum, but you have to finish everything before publishing. Fix bugs, prepare migration, etc ...

It is very easy for you  talk without knowing anything about our work. It is very easy to criticize ...  You think we only work in a forum?  :nono:

When the new forum is ready, it will be published. Neither before nor after.

And please do not criticize without knowing .... it is tacky.

Edit:  Chat is run now ;)

You can believe what you want, mate ;)

There is much work behind the forum, many cannabis fairs, travel, etc. ... We are working on the new forum, but you have to finish everything before publishing. Fix bugs, prepare migration, etc ...

It is very easy for you  talk without knowing anything about our work. It is very easy to criticize ...  You think we only work in a forum?  :nono:

When the new forum is ready, it will be published. Neither before nor after.

And please do not criticize without knowing .... it is tacky.

Edit:  Chat is run now ;)

Nothing to say, offered my help. Im a PHP developer. No response. 

• Like 1

Honestly, hopefully not offending either end of the battle, it isn't rocket science !

It should never take that long from announcing to implemantation and final public release.

Either the later two got delayed and not communicated as such, delays, or it has been announced far too early, awakening hopes you just can't fulfill in time.

It just aint making it easier to announce but dont deliver....... there has been the management mistake imho.

Installing takes no more than 15min-to-several hours, testing from several hours to a few weeks,....anything on top is not beneficial and rollout mistake.

Fim

IT Admin ( newspaper, deadlines, no 12h room for mistakes )

• Like 1

maybe it is cultural thing i do not know,  but i would never say or promise something is coming soon to anyone or that im working on something here if im actually not sure what is happening with it or that im not sure i have time to do it. that is indeed considered very very rude or tacky as you put it in our culture, maybe the worst kind of rudeness

for me its considered weird behaviour or maybe that is just cultural thing because  you are expected to do the stuff you say in work and private life here. or it is definetly ''tacky'' behaviour if you dont. free or not expect to get criticized for it:)

i think when someone says he does something or promises something for years,  they are open to be criticized if nothing has changed, they put them self on that spot, if you cant deliver pass torch to someone who can

granted i do not know what different jobs you do or how busy you are nor do i know the timeline on central european promises:D (long it seems) i only know what ive been told, soon and i also know websites are not rocket science like fim said.  sorry for being rude about it, in our culture we respond to empty promises like this:)