Autoflowering

somski

yeah dust, i know i havent been updating the exodus too much but i have literally just started the flowering for her so pretty soon my thread will become the exodus show, i think the topping and defoiliatng was a good choice the plants plants flower tops are now all gonna be at the same height which is ideal for me because i have more width then depth with my set up because i am running 2 150W's so i can properly light and area of about 2 feet deep and 4 feet wide what i have found is with my lights as long as the buds are all within that range they tend to fill out nicely.

since the exodus plant has a vine like structure it will fill out quite nicely and be a decent strain to try this technique out for the first time. after the next ten days the exodus is gonna have the full 300W's to her self to flower under and the weather is getting much nicer so my tempurture's are getting back to normal levels. i also just put both the green o matic and the exodus in to the 12/12 stage, i know it seems werid doing that with an auto strain but i really had no choice because the exodus is getting to big to quick and i dont wanna allow it to become root bound because transplanting with this 50/50 coco to perlite mixture would be a nightmare its like the consistancy of gravel and will fall apart if agitated. so i figured 10 or so days of 12/12 wont hurt and if i need to give it a few extra days its no big deal.

• 4 weeks later...

i just thought i would share this to add to the debate, i personally feel autos are great, the yeilds are getting better an better, i am currently growing green house's green o matic again for the third time, and the plant is just amazing fat crystally and with some heavy nugs here is a picture of ths plant on day 49 from seed.

GHSC Green o matic autoflowering,

greenoexo013.jpg

greenoexo014.jpg

greenoexo015.jpg

greenoexo020.jpg

greenoexo022.jpg

this plant was grown beside an exodus cheese plant under 2 150W hps lights, so 2 plants 300W's hps i started the green o matic first and then about 14 days after i started the exodus i exspect to yeild multiple ounces of each plant judging by previous batchs of green o matic, its not exsatly a huge hall but where i live getting caught with two plants is next to getting a slap on the wrist, so with that in mind i like to have a few plants going as a hobby, i personally feel everyone who smokes pot should do the same thing, espeically if they live somewhere where they are not risking jail time doing it. if more pot heads grew there own little stash it would be much harder for police officers to enforce laws against small time personal growers .

THERE"S NO ARGUEING WITH THESE BABIES :D Such amazing plants GreenO :)

i grew low rider # 2 i kept them in the veg room as at the time i was trying to cross afghani # 1 with el nino in my flowering room ,the low rider grew well very short plant really fruity flavour not really to my taste but it grew no problem in the veg room and the back yard yes thats outside in the uk,this was about 5 yrs ago

hi guys i have been interested in autoflowering plants recently. i spoke to dust about it briefly but i was wandering what is the yeild like on them? i have been told its good for personal use if you havent got much room or having outdoors but indoors i was advised to grow from seed or clone as the quality and yeild is much better. is this true or are the ghs strains very stable and worth it?

id say it depends on what u are growing,,

example,,my blueberry has been topped and it is in flower under only 11hrs of light and doing better than it was under 18,,im useing the 12/1 light cycle by the way,

id say if they are 60day ones then go for around 16-18hrs but if they are like mine and go longer until 10weeks then try less,,all i can say is that my blueberry has exploded last few days with the 11hrs so it must be doing something right,if u wanna follow my blueberry go to my gallery or one of my posts infact il put a pic u[p here of it,,cheers mate,this is her on day63 since germ.

sorry the blueberry is dutch passions auto,

and she is only about 40cm tall but same or more width and still growing as she buds

cheers

post-16044-0-99104200-1350155666.jpg

post-16044-0-62562300-1350155674.jpg

• 4 months later...

@ Bam- every one of them stealth , closet growers will end up in the cell next to a guy like me! Only difference is, to me it will be worth it, to him, he will be crying like a baby questioning why he did it in the first place. Its better that some people just go buy there weed. Makes it better for all involved!

@ Dust- I am just gonna ignore you! What you swell up all the sudden now cause you see I dont care about being a MOD or ELITE MEMBER no more? LOLOLOL Better quit with this thread, your burning up all your time to go say hello in others! lolol

You must be in some crazy coutry if you are gonna get the jail for a cupboard grow!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE! a small home personal grow with one or two of plants will not get you time where i am unless you act like a tottal idiot with the police,then its not the grow you are in trouble for it the shit you give the police, but a big grow that will yeild enough for selling to others or even giving to others is a whole different ball game, IT JUST IS NOT THE SAME!!!!!

Plus there is the simple fact that everyone is different and not everyone want a million plants growing in every spare room in the house or having huge grows,some are happy to just do one or two to keep thereselves going,and for that reason autos do have there place, i can have my normal grow going in my flower room anf have one auto in the veg room for a constant harvest,if say i want to fill the tent with a long flowering strain,that means i can have a small harvest to fill the time between grows,,

The there is the main point i will make!! the size of a grow doesnt make the quality.a big grow does not mean that somone has more experience with growing!

By the way if YOU just get high why grow so much?!! as by the sounds of these you have got a grow the size of a small country,sorry in your case it would have to be a big country! lol.

oh by the way IM JUST GONNA IGNORE YOUR ANSWER TO THIS,AS DUST SHOULD TO!!!!

Yup, you are definitely swelling up with your perceived power! lolol Go say hello to someone dude and leave me alone. I voiced an opinion, I broke no rules. If my opinion offends people, thats their problem, not mine. Are you the the " feelings Police" now? Go make your posts like Tokage has instructed you to do moths ago when he left. Its obvious you are trying to create an issue here Dust in this post. No one had an issue till you showed up. We were debating Autos and exchanching opinions, the way to true knowledge, and you decide to show up and play tuff guy. I told you, go say hello to someone or find a post you can suck up to Franco or Arjan in. Thats what your best at dude! Leave the growing and growing advice/deabte, to real growers. :rabbi: In canada, this is where you get called a goof!

YOU SOUND MORE LIKE AN AMERICAN THAN A CANADIAN MATE TALKING LIKE THAT, sorry just my opinion too

YOU SOUND MORE LIKE AN AMERICAN THAN A CANADIAN MATE TALKING LIKE THAT, sorry just my opinion too

so i started one of the mangos i got for the cup to see how to grow it best ,so far iv just put it into a 2 litre pot with just rockwool and a low feed,

looking not bad so far,

sorry i didnt turn the pics round

post-16044-0-01611600-1362399943.jpg

post-16044-0-44778000-1362399955.jpg

post-16044-0-94781800-1362399965.jpg

yeh i am hand watering so far as iv got an NL Blue in the tent with the sleestack n dont think got room ,but i may well put into a bubbler,thats why i kept the pot to a 2litre so i can put into a 6inch net poy if need be tho i have to say i dont think il have to,and i am trying to keep this small it was just a practise grow for the cup,to see how it liked things

i think il do a small thread on the mango just a few pics a fortnight kinda thing,

iv put her into a bigger pot which i think will be big enough,just to sit in my veg room when its empty and evry now and then il move over to tent for some sodium,but so far all she has done is stand to attention like that and ask for more so im giving it til i see signs of burn then il dial back,tho she is up to 1.8 now and still really loving it as you can see,considering it only started to show pistols 5 days ago its looking good still got around 4 weeks i think,thpo im not sure any one know how long this is meant to flower??????would really help,lol...,

just a quick pic of her before i go make my own thread ,lol.

cheers guys

post-16044-0-19219100-1362526784.jpg

• Like 1