outdoor growing in Spain

Ganja XL

Hello all,

There is a question i really like to know from someone that knows, instead of the fools telling me all sorts of different answers.

I really like to know what the spanish laws considering growing are, are we able to grow any plants without someone taking them ..

Some said we can have 3 per person, others say none ...

Not that it will keep me from growing but i just like to know from our spanish forummembers, and if so also like to know if there are different rules in the different provinces ...

We now live in the province of valencia, but will move to a more southern part of spain, more inland and rural.

At this moment we are not able to start growing, but in the meanwhile we are going to purchase seeds from Strainhunters and greenhouse seeds, ive found a growshop not too far and they sell the seeds i wanted ..so that problem is solved.

I am looking forward to know about the rules here in spain, if all stays illegal fine to, just want to know.

greetz

Ganja XL

I just have and saw and replied to your message, thanks for that !

Unfortunately i am still wondering what rules say, and i wonder if the rules depend on the province you live in here in spain.

Like i mentioned, a friend of mine got a thousend euro fine, just a month ago ..he had one joint in his car...

That doesnt say anything about the grow rules, but it made me think , just want to be sure.

Next year , we move and start growing outdoor ganja trees... im already dreaming about it lol

cheers ,

Ganja XL