Autooss

IndoChronic

Hello S.H peps :bye:  New to this site but been growing a few autos in the past.

Il be starting a journal soon on some Greenhouse strains and Strain Hunters.

Big Bang Auto

Kalashnikova Auto &

Damnesia Auto 

Under 300W Led and some CFLs not sure how much yet.  There been a talk around about soil and different soils, so il be using 2 different ones on one of the strains.

And next thing i have concerns about is the water so il be working on that to.

Any good advice or useful tips u guys have with autos to il be happy to hear:D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

welcome to the forum,

We are all interested in your journals and pictures.

I do have a question, why are you using autoflowering and not fem. or reg seeds.

have a great grow and keep us posted

ganja xl from a very sunny spain

• Like 1

Right Iv potted and germed a big bang auto. and a random bag seed :)

I made a nice mix for a change to see. I used Canna Terra Pro as my base soil. At the bottom of the pot i added Plagron Batmix with added perlite, then added 3 hand fulls of perlite and 3 of vermiculite and 3 of coco to the rest of the mix for the pot:)

Il get some pics up soon of the blank pots lol and some real photos when they sprout. Heres a another auto i have atm. Its ready for chop soon so i thought id sare the best bit of the grow here :D

peace

post-36851-0-25750600-1431867426.jpg

post-36851-0-64019500-1431867449.jpg

• Like 1

welcome to the forum,

We are all interested in your journals and pictures.

I do have a question, why are you using autoflowering and not fem. or reg seeds.

have a great grow and keep us posted

ganja xl from a very sunny spain

Cheer Man :bye:  Well im groing indoors and iv seen alot of autos with good results and the fast timeing is good to. I do have some Fem photos aswell, and i was also looking into the fast versions ( not autos). These u can clone and keep in veg:) and theres only a couple strains of them so far (iv noticed) had my eye on the candy kush one tho  :pogranichnik:  

Sounds like a good mix of soil, i  thought you only used auto flower, just by reading your journal.

Good to hear you dont only do auto, which is my eyes doesnt give the same yield as reg. or fem.seeds.

Keep up the good work, your posts are appreciated !

ps do you have indo roots, my son in law´s parents came from bali or java not sure which island

• Like 1

I am asking myself what time do you gain by using auto. instead of the others, flowering time is the same or am i mistaken.

A haze will always need 12 to 16 weeks flowering, how much shorter is it when used autoflower.

An indica of 9 weeks flowering still needs 9 weeks, or does a autoflower reduce the timelapse...let me know.

I was told auto seeds gave less yield, but i personally dont have any experience on them.

ganja xl

• Like 1

Yea it looked nice and felt light anyway:) the photo are only new to me really iv a couple to try out to so might as well.

not sure what u mean by indo root, but no i dont think i doo :D

Well a auto is finisshed from seed in 10 weeks can go to 11 12 mark sometimes and low as 8 week with the quicker smaller ones ( also knowen as indica)

Well yea they can and do give small yields BUT there getting all around better, since the early 21st centuary and under HPS iv seen some great results and read from industrial grow rooms using LED with loads of light and plants they also do well and finnish quick :)

Have a look at some of green house and strain hunters growing autos themselfs in a week to week up date on the plant growth. Type it in on youtube :) 

• Like 1

hey again,

An indo in holland, my origine, is someone that has roots from indonesia, a country which was occupied by the netherlands (we call the netherlands holland in most cases), so there are alot of ppl from indonesia in holland, and their children now are more dutch then indonesian ..my daughters friend´s parents have direct indo roots, and b seeing your name i thought maybe you have roots from indonesia as well :biggrin::alcoholic:

I think i have seen all strainhunters and greenhouse vids, all of the landrace vids 3 times, so i have seen the grow vids as well.

I´m not convinced with autoflowering, i will only take feminized or regular seeds, a week longer doesnt matter when you grow outside lol

And small yields is a no go for me, but thats me, we all have our own thoughts on growing, as long as we are able to do so the world gets better.

have a great grow !

Never heard of that bit info before, but no iv no indo roots :)

Suppose so. What i do is have the photos under 18-6  light for 6 weeks and then 12/12 till done 50 days or so. so thats roughly 100 days till harvest. Do u but ur Photos under 12/12 from day one or?

Dont get me wrong im going for yield too, ill be trying a nice kush photo soon for sure and see how that yields for me :D

i always worked with clones, being in holland most ppl i knew worked with clones, and took the first day 24, and then swtched to a few days of 18-6, then 12-12 as long as it took till they are ready to harvest.

that was the past, im now waiting till end of year to move and start from seeds next years grow outside, thats the plan.

take care !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right an update on the big bang auto that sprouted 4 days ago, and  im also gonna do a couple of just harvests of others plants with u guys, just while were waiting for the BB to grow up :)

Iv a question about the clones to man, is there a higher chance of a problem with pests from cuttings? i just noticed the last cutting i put under my led and it died of while trying to root, so there was a small bit of dead leaf at the bottom i forgot to take away. Theres small spider mites on her now (i think). the ones that make small white spots on the leaves ? 

And i also noticed when the BB auto and another baby was growing up while under the led they had dark green edges to the new leaves ? any reason for this, i can only guess its the LED being to close maby ?

I cant upload pics now for some reason the button i clicked last time and sent me to my documents, isent there :/

• Like 1

Cheers Man. The BB is 10 or so days old today, and looking good i have to say compaird to other baby seeds iv seen growing up in the past so far:) 

Unless i get a HPS light (witch works wounders on autos iv noticed)  for there yields, i dont think il continue with them in the future, but having fun and great experience working with them and there mixed genes.

Just waiting to bump into the right strain :D

Here she is anyway Big Bang Auto at 3 day & 10days old. And the other auto Quick.O will be harvested today or tomorrow

post-36851-0-68607200-1432928868.jpg

post-36851-0-08653600-1432928901.jpg

post-36851-0-57826800-1432928971.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks and for the welcoming again :D

I thought id do that for the crack, since i just plucked afew from another plant:)

Id afew questions to ask so i thought id post them here ( no better place )lol

In the GHS videos to the grows they say they use 5.5 - 6.5Ph if im correct. i usually go with 6.3- 6.8Ph.. is the GHS way better and more sutiable for our plants, or is it because of the GHSC Feed they use ? 

And when curing they say a papper bag for 3- 5 months (roughly). I have thoes air tight mason jars witch i read where also used.

Whats better ? i heard recently on a different forum that they DRY more evenly in papper bags >then cured.

Just a quick update on the Big Bang Auto, Nothing major just The first set of main fan leaves, One only has 2 leaf points growen on it and the other 3 (normal for the ruderalis genes)  And she was tilting over a few days ago, i thing its becuse i made a to light of a soil mix wooops. There abit of coco, canna terra pro, added perlite and  vermic.  she looks well over all. Although im having pest problems and cant find any ladybirds yet this year:(

And some quick one buddage sonn to be chooped :D

post-36851-0-06646200-1433622400.jpg

post-36851-0-23594500-1433622404.jpg

post-36851-0-74498000-1433622414.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Day 45 for the Big Bang auto. New Upgrades new tent , fresh air supply and setting up different hypro systems Inside and out mainly with etibale veg plants  in  (DWC, Aquaponics and NFT).

Il be trying a test strain from RQ in the single DWC i have to see how it treats me since im new to Hydro. So when all this grow is over bout 3-4 weeks ill be doing 6 plants hlaf GreenHouse or Strain Hunters and half Dutch pasion under 600w of led (1000w Output) in 18L pots instead of 10L. And trainging one of each companeys strains.  Might try fit in the single dwc to  :)

post-36851-0-15490300-1436311771.jpg

post-36851-0-18389600-1436311778.jpg

post-36851-0-87616200-1436311791.jpg

post-36851-0-71963200-1436311800.jpg

post-36851-0-86904900-1436311805.jpg

• 1 month later...

Whats up Strain Hunters. Been abit busy latly getting things done so there was much on this journal since it was more of an intoduction anyway.

Heres a Vid of what going on and a little info on the Big Bang Auto ( More to come soon)

The other reason im taking my time is, i want to germ. about 6 seeds at a go ( i usualy only fo 2-3) becuse a couple a days ago i tryed 4 bagseeds in a propagartor, in a paper towel method. but it got a little to warm. Good thing they were only bagseeds and not my good ones :)

Enjoy and stay Green

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaRN79EZGpQ

• Like 1

big bang auto has amazing taste, congratulations:)  if you still got the pest issues you can also buymany types of predator bugs these days like the ladybirds you talked about, there are many types

my garden and apartment has several thousand predator mites at this moment eating the thrips away. working great so far and its cost effective

• Like 1

Nice :)  I dont think this one will be the best tho. There gone now but not 100% i dont think. I willl need to bud was this plant and then, and dry her out nice and cure, to try get back some of what was lost :)  SNS organic pest spray is what im suppose to get.

Also popping over to the Dam in a couple of weeks, (strainght to GH c.s ) and see if i can get some info and products, and the hemp museum for a bit of history to:) Getting excitred thinking about it all now haha

Ladybirds seem to do the job and just remember they eat at night ;D

Stay green

• 2 weeks later...

Whats up GH Peps

HARVEST ON BIG BANG AUTO

Over all this plant was a great grower at the start and i could see her potential about to burst out.... But then i noticed Spider Mites forming.

So i started to destroy  some web bugs etc. and i just couldnt keep up with them and thrying not to hurt my ladies at the same time :/

Im soon to get SNS organic pest spray and repller :) just to have on stand by. But to be honest i had a Lambs Quarter. For anyone who doesn't know what they are, i was told they renew the soil basically by consuming bad backteria and feed the soil with new micro food and the cycle goes on :)  And thats what possibley could of started my mites not 100% on that.

Since this grow wasn't the best for her, Im not going to judge her Taste , smell etc.  The Spider mites got first taste this time, little buggers lol

But the high and taste and smell so far (before a 2 week cure) is pretty good and im liking her potential in the future with my next seeds:D

ENJOY