Curious about this problem? Nute burn, overwater, pests?

jujuflex101010

This plant i haven't really payed attention to much its been growing for about 3 months in bad soil outside and soon as i noticed its a hermie i just left it alone. (autumn/winter here so raining a lot)

Though, As i am still learning to grow i would like to know what is causing this problem so i can protect plants in future.

Its been raining daily, ive been feeding with some kelp/molasses/wormjuice mix in water every 3-5 days.

i also applied some foliar spray of baking soda/neem/peppermint/rosemary/aloe vera 100% juice (all small amounts mixed in a 1L sprayer) I notice white powdery stuff/mold so i though this would help :S

For some reason i cant reply to this thread i have made 6 posts but it says i need 5 or more to reply... So i will update/reply here.

Its been like 3months and 20 days since i planted that.

It seems like i used 2 much bakin soda/essential oils in the mix.

I been using this recipe for my other plants seems to work great, No signs of burn and pests are gone [ :)]

http://buildasoil.co...t-control-spray

post-36896-0-04716600-1430447838.jpg

post-36896-0-16209200-1430447850.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pests are a big problem for plants. You should have proper knowledge about the pesticides and other methods to remove pests from plants. I also have a huge backyard area and I love gardening and using organic Pest control Port Macquarie services for keeping pests far from my plants.

It can be that it hermied as a result of chemical shocks in every direction from all those various mixtures you used.

Next time, try something a little less destructive of the plant and more organic and broad-spectrum:   Neem Oil is a natural extract from a tree that keeps most crawly pests away.  Against mold or mildew one should combat those with preparations specific to the pest. 

It is best to perform pesticide procedures prophylactic during the Veg Phase so that problems will not occur during the Flowering Phase, goal being that you can avoid (hopefully) spraying pesticides onto the flowers, the smoked product.

I agree with Jose.gh

If you want a good bio-funguiside you could also try with propolix ( propoleo alcohol soluion for agricultutal use).

The bees produce the propoleo to seal their honeycombs and potect them from fungus attacks.

Take care.

Thanks for all the help guys but this is a very old post. Here is what i do now days.

I use this weekly for Pest Management or every 3 days for 2weeks maximum if i have an infestation.

Per 1 Liter of water i use

5mL Neem oil(Cold pressed 100% pure)

3-4mL Potassium Silicate (Or Dr bronners Organic Dishwashing Soap to Emulsify)

3-5ml of Rosemary/Peppermint/Lavander Essensial oils. (NOT 3-5ml of each 3-5ml all together.

10-20ML Aloe vera 100% puree or 10 Grams aloe vera plant

Use Warm water and put in Nutribullet or Blender and mixx then Strain with Good Strainer so nothing gets clogged up in sprayer :)

Note: Stop using this week 2-3 of flower. You don't want Neem in your Smoke.

For Fungal i use a spray i buy local shop main ingredient is (Potassium Bicarbonate)

For pest late in flower you can use this

clackamascootss-effective-spider-mite-and-pest-spray-without-neem (I cant post links it wont let me you have to google this sorry)

Some even say 3% hydrogen peroxide spray can be used late in flower for pest/fungal or dunking plant but who knows

Hope this all helps