1 PLANT MANY STRAINS!

8daysaweek

i had a cheap piece of shit brand ph meter at first then i dropped it in water n it was gone but in veg and about3 weeks into bloom they were free of defects, the the meter broke n i got a shite hanna and my printer went to shit after i bought it a yr ago thx amazon... in the future i will put a load more of dirt so i wont need to worry about ph so much. that john denvers full of shit i see no purples maybe they come on later. i did big blue and nypd they had blues purpling even though its tropics no ac. i hope them fem seeds are the shit  cuz i use to tell ppl to let the herm go and seed. fem is a herm seed right.

so i just want to say that this is a 99% organic grow there was 2 waterings where i had run out of my organics and had a fox farm tiger bloom other then that just super soil and teas. and ive had nute lock out problems the whole way due to ph meters mishaps but still look at what they have become and i see all these chemical fert pictures and just look at them they are the same size or bigger then hps and chemical fert "master grown" sale buds so you get amazing plants with  organics if i didnt mess up wit me meter and a few direct pours of water they would be even larger also my light is to low she fow tails my plant with a bleech tip it stunts growth when i get the head space i will have the kind of nugs dreams are made of. "follow your dreams you can make it if you try im living proof beef cake BEEF CAAKE!!"-ERIC CARTMAN SP. and when you tie for support dont tie tight make a large noose and let the buds rest in their loose noose for support. i will add that yes i am a sertian kind of pro so any info i give out is not complete but gets you on track some its usually just missing an ingrediment or adding something that if not applying the propper tech you might lose or shock a plant. eventhe nugs i grew under straight off kspec T-5 came out dank.