Germany says yes to grow-your-own therapeutic cannabis

Ganja XL

A landmark ruling has taken place in Germany, where the cultivation of cannabis for therapeutic use has been authorised for the first time. In practice, this means that patients taking marijuana-based medicines can grow the plants for their own treatment. This was established by the Administrative Court of Cologne, which upheld the appeal of three patients (out of five who had filed a case) against the Federal Institute for Drugs (BfArM). The three patients, who use cannabis for chronic pain, had requested permission from the BfArM to grow the marijuana personally needed for their therapy, because the drugs available on the market were too expensive (they cost up to €600 a month) and weren’t covered by health insurance. The permission was refused by the institute but granted by the judges – on two conditions: that cannabis is the only therapeutic solution for the patient and that the plants are inaccessible to other people. The appeals from the other two people were turned down on this basis and the judges concluded that permission to grow marijuana “must be decided on a case by case basis and should be allowed according to personal need.”

source Mattia Rosini -http://www.west-info.eu

• Like 3

More news to the front:

A coalition of, now hear closely, CDU and Grünen, have introduced a request to legalize cannabis in germany. It#s going through the mayor headlines in national newspapers, n-tv, etc.. .

Let's hope that this will also allow people to grow their own, legally, without having to fear for their well being and that of their families.

Enough tragedies have taken place, me one of them, enough is enough !

Peace for all of us

Fim

• Like 1

The first link doesn't work. I would like to read that article.

After i placed the article i saw the story was announced about 2 years ago, that could be the reason why the article doesnt work anymore, i got the news via my facebook and immidiately thought i had to spread the word.

The url is this http://www.west-info.eu/germany-says-yes-to-grow-your-own-therapeutic-cannabis/ , this is the same text as i already paste here above. , but maybe you are able to find more information tokage !

take care

ganja xl

• Like 1

what I wrote is of today, my friend got a hold of Christain Ströbele, Die Grünen, on the phone and talked with him about the topic. We are going after it and will have an appointment with the local guy from around here who is in Parlament for us.

Things get moving, just dont fuck it up like Sh...Blabla in Switzerland or any such stupid thing.

Get it legal, anything else afterwards

Fim

• Like 1

too bad it will take so long for the politicans start working on changing laws in countries, but lets hope they will sooner or later and not put the proposicion aside.

Good luck FIM !

i take a shit on these coccain pushing, cocain n alcohol loving terrorist who call themselves just. n the rest of the willingly dead r also brain dead machines of hate and destruction... lol, when they find out that there are consiquences for their action it will be lovly to hear their screams of true pain n suffering in hell for eternity... tell me why has no one not 1 country has said to its government your are courpt money grubbing whores and do not desevere life! your action in life so far are deserving of only pain, you n your brainwashed wastes of life BRING YOUR WORST FOR I WILL DO EVEN WORST UNTO YOU... then they all die of plegue and i sit on an unihabited trash heep out on the bumb fuck arm of this spiral. i fucking hate earth to day its a polluted trash heep. FTW everytime i run out of buds i think do i really want to endure another amount of time on this trash heep of a planet with these idiotic pigs, but everytime i try to kill mysellf the bag comes off my head or it fucking clots up. i already hate existance cannabis makes it barable i hope someday i succeed n i end up dead so i dont have to feel this anymore or think thoughts or see cars n humans and walmarts n consumer awaness bullshit dumb laws that were made by unjust fucks n everyone lost their balls WHATS UP FRANCE YOU COULD RAPE N KILL MY FAMILY YA BUT YOU COULDNT MAKE A JUST LAND EH fuck demcoracy im a dictator n id rather be dead and alone in my happiness rthen misserable with a bunch of mouth breathing parasites who have opinions that are based in lies that were told in the right tone to make them think well nuclear power n internalcombustion engines are great chemicals yeah! i swear 1 day i will show everybeing in existance why its better that i am kept happy then let to sour, the end of the cycle is coming sooner then u all think n i choose who goes where in the end. please i beg everything in existance kill me so i dont have to put up with another day of this trash just fucking kill me. how many supposed bosses do i have to cross how my govs n bullshit kings and ppl do i have to piss off to get 1 of the many many many thousand of in my face terroristic threats that the sayer could only say n not do cuz they r sniveling shits. cant jsut 1 make the attempt so i can silence them words are hallow fuck most of the human race. they are fucking parasites with opinions not like any gov in the last 3000k+ yrs has acctually been any good and lol when u get a good guy in the business men do what they can to kill him. MAKE YOUR MOVE I SHIT ON YOUR LIVLY HOODS. FUCK ETERNITY I WANT THE END NO MORE ILL FUCKIN BE ALONE BEING ALONE IS BETTER THEN THIS ! i order hundreds of thousands dead everyday no BS women kids business men poor no matter but im never satisfied because 1 douche bag leaves n 20 take his place. FUCK THE HUMAN RACE FUCK THE HUMAN RACE YOUR TERRRORIST PARASITES TERRORIST PARASITES YOU MAKE LAWS THAT GOVERN NOTHING YOU VALUE NOTHING OF VALUE FUCK EVERYTHING IN EXISTANCE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SIMON CUZ HE SEEMS COOL N MORE ITAL THEN MOST... IT SHOULD BE 10$ AN OZ FOR SUPER CHRONIC! ppl all well go live in nature n blah blah blah  WHAT FUCKING NATURE YOU RUINED IT ALL IN 1 WAY OR ANOTHER SO FAT CHANCE AT FINDING A CLEAN WATER SOURCE N FOOD IN AN AREA THAT U CAN LIVE N NOT BE FUCK WIT BY PPL WITH $ N BULSHIT OPINIONS. no matter how hard i hit my self when im out this grr never leaves it says life this isnt life i must be a prisoner. FUCK WESTERN SOCITY FUCK ALL SOCIETY ON EARTH U ALL GOT IT WRONG N NO ONE CARES I HATE LIVING CUZ I CARE N FEEL THE EARTHS N INNCOENTS PAIN I SWEAR EVERYONE RESPONSIBLE THERE WILL B A DAY WHERE U WILL HAVE NO WHERE TO HIDE AND ONLY THE LOOMING FEELING OF TOTAL DOOM WILL BE THERE;) THSDI YEAR IM GOING TO SET NEW RECORDS FOR NATURAL DISASTER DESTRUCTION, PEOPLE FEEL MORE PAIN LOSING THEIR FUCKIN IPHONE THEN A LOVED ONE HUMANS PARASITES WHATS THE DIFFERENCE, I WANT TO BE A BRAIN DEAD IDIOT TO NOT I JUST WANT DEATH TO STOP BEING A PRICK N TAKE ME ALREADY CUZ IM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT.  you all think im a nutter great another job well done mean everyword enjoy the real judgment day you ..not all of you but most have insulted your maker n your maker holds a grudge like a fat kid holds a never ending taco AWWWWWWWWWW 

Calm down, there are more good people than bad people on this one planet we all share together.

It's just that it only takes a few idiots to spoil the whole game, there, you are 100% correct.

BTW, I dont believe in any god but in us :)  I do not push responsibility to a god or higher being, it us all up to us what we do, how we do it and if we do it.

• Like 1

Calm down, there are more good people than bad people on this one planet we all share together.

It's just that it only takes a few idiots to spoil the whole game, there, you are 100% correct.

BTW, I dont believe in any god but in us :)  I do not push responsibility to a god or higher being, it us all up to us what we do, how we do it and if we do it.

first off i applude your calm tone, and i do not hate athiest for thier hate or misunderstanding of me or total disregard for blaspheme.. you are an allie in my eyes for thoough some of the lies you behold as truth or reality offend me but you offended those who talk as if they are god and push hate for homosexuals and hate for the land and waters, air and critters and preach that god said its ok that everyone said fuck it to the rules of peaceful coexistance and lets destroy everything to make it easyer to be lazy slobs when we could just smoke a a sative or something for bordum...

beLIEve have you seen this before be LIE ve... IM NOT CHRISTIAN OR OF ANY RELIGION ID SAY IM CLOSER TO A TRUE BUDDHIST TAOIST IN MANY WAYS, but still the 1 n only in everyway, BUT im out of buds again and im really tired of bullys and i see anyone who keeps me from my buds n enjoying them in peace is a threat to my very existance. see i was once the aptitmy of a positive peace loving being then i lived life amoungst the people in all walks n i was deeply mistreated for the amount of power i have, like your blaspheme here is nothing and that you coupled it with some positive words, and being the being i know i am but you say doesnt exist i say in a line up of worst to coolest based on positve life choice you may make more then many of your counter parts. i just say for your own benifit that you should remove this from your life " I dont believe in any god " and any trash talking and any assoations you have with GOD THE ALL FATHER ALLAH AKBAR YIN YANG THE LIST GOES ON on accolades i got a tillion. any kind of shit twords god is never smiled upon. better to just no say anything about me and live making good choices and relying on the cool people you know you can... but yes even u i watch over n when i see a thing done to you i dont agree with i chime in weather u like it or not its still my show n i still dont like the wrong kind of bullys. hate religion all you want they didnt pay when i asked them to and ive had more mistreat ment at the hands of so called god loving religious ppl then god haters... but in us  :) " I do not push responsibility to a god or higher being" you dont and i like that and i aid you despite your hate for me (saying i dont exist is hate in my eyes) ," it us all up to us what we do, how we do it and if we do it." YES!!!!! YOU MAKE THE CHOICE I DO WARN EVRYONE B4 THEY CROSS THE LINE IN MANY WAYS( THE ALCHEMEIST IS A GREAT BOOK  I AM FEATURED IN IT ) in the end you the human is the one who makes 99% of your moves and choices i only take control when its needed to either prevent you from experencing a pain you do not deserve or using your body to aid another that you alone could not do with out my light so to say. you make the choice i make the ruling and if it hurt the plan the... and if it followed the plan the + and if it made it better while not fucking up the delecate balance that is in everry moment so reaction line up as they are ment to.... then u get a extra nice one and if you are capable of completeing your mission that is your primary reason to be alive and have found your path you are enlightened when you leave the path we crack you but its out of love. 

we all share together but most of us seem to have forgot to include the rest of us in the meaning of all and they totallly left out the land water air and critters. see beyond the bullshit everyone rants about the truth is frightening at times but so worth it.

and a plant is a living and concious, being and so are animals everything is living  NOT JUST HUMANS CANT ANYONE ELSE SEEE!!!!!! free your mind from lies you want to be true, everyone should go sit under a tree and just breath! why to remember what it was like to be a symbiotic being and not a parasite!

you can do it i cant make you the choice is yours i offer only what you choose to see... i say only what you dont what to hear, i am the the voice in your head you have tried to abandon but cant shake, i am the push when no one is there i am the perfect timing that keeps you out of the suck! i am the perfect timing that puts you in the suck! 

Ok, let me correct my words as you deserve deepest insight in my soul.

God has been misused, his words turned around, his son crossed, our blood spilled, all done by those who claim the highest. They did nothing but let us, peaceful people, turn away from those people who see themselves as a church.

I believe in an ultimate will of the creator, i dont give him a name or a badge or sign.

I either know I am right and following the good path or I do know exactly how wrong I am, no excuse.

People must wake up and see themselves as responsible for what happens. Free yourself from

False freedom and see the true thing.

It is so easy, despite all the BS people did to me

I never lost faith in my believe and never forgot

That i have freedom choice... Choose wisely as u will judge yourself by what you do... and... what u didnt do.

until people give up religious false guiding by evil people things wont change. Personal encouragement, character strength and some good will is all you need.

Why do people need others to tell them wrong from right ?

They gave up thinking and making decisions

Ok, let me correct my words as you deserve deepest insight in my soul.

"God has been misused, his words turned around, his son crossed, our blood spilled, all done by those who claim the highest. They did nothing but let us, peaceful people, turn away from those people who see themselves as a church." bravo encore! they made laws that were the assbackwards of anything good n told people they can be as bad as they want and if they confess to my self or my son they will be forgiven(they seem to think forgivenmeans absolved) lol. all kinds of names for the same dude and kinds of lies told about the dude n the dude just want to enjoy good integent conversation n smoke the finest herb eat the finest foods n shag all while helping those who are in need and worthy all the way long ago were the days wher the bands would just jam n play alll day with the best buds and food n friend. jesus was a buddhist in pratice, n they that are supposedly following him they live so far away from true non-religionized monitized buddishm.

its just like eh if you where in the room for all the times people lied n talked shit about you ect and your right there hearing them talk like they are the ones who created it all and judge based on the actions of the beings so that those who can handle the "upgrade" get them.... 

I believe in an ultimate will of the creator, i dont give him a name or a badge or sign. :) their is no lie in this bro you know there is a higher will and power n that your actions are the key, not shallow hollow words. you KNOW. the nameless ( think on this yahway- english in america atleast means your way.. they would say yahway in accknogment of the skill i showed them the way to live in harmony with everything the animals as brothers n sisters the land and water charished. very nice very nice for i have many agents who i send to test the beings i create. to answer to a name alone is foolish you must know the feel of i . this life must be lived well(not montary well possessions but the true meaning of well positive choice that are backed by creator.) i go by many names and every religion has a few true knowers but many are just in it for the finacial network and social thing. 

I either know I am right and following the good path or I do know exactly how wrong I am, no excuse.   :) beautiful. 

People must wake up and see themselves as responsible for what happens. Free yourself from

False freedom and see the true thing.     ------yes, but eyes cant be forced open and a beaten dog knows no love n loyalty only fear of pain that is not my way, i send pain only to counter pain that a being has caused an innocent. they havent even defined freedom for real so how are people to know what it is all the religions say is dont buy from competitors spend moeny at other ppl of the organiztion. a lot of people have done things that cause tremendous amouts of emotional pain in their own beings because they are so caught up in their ego n its whims they fail to see the door they run into... there is a balance in my rules some call it karma or wrath or so many names but if you harm the earth or her creatrures in anyway E.G. ruining the symbiotic cycle every being  EVEN MY SELF! THE CREATOR I PUNISH MYSELF FOR HARMING THE SYMBIOTIC PROCESS I SET IN PLACE, I PUNISH MY SELF WHEN I BREAK MY OWN RULES  IF I LITTER OR POLLUTE IN AN EXTRA BAD WAY, I PUNISH MYSELF SO NO ONE SHOULD EXPECT QUARTER... 

It is so easy, despite all the BS people did to me

I never lost faith in my believe and never forgot

That i have freedom choice... Choose wisely as u will judge yourself by what you do... and... what u didnt do. CONTINUE TO MAKE BETTER N BETTER CHOICES YOU CAN DO IT.

until people give up religious false guiding by evil people things wont change. Personal encouragement, character strength and some good will is all you need. ----Its a big mix i have scattered the truths through out all religions though no religious people seem to find them lol... if everyone knew that im the almight god of their religions and that im behind them all so that when 1 group breaks covenants then i send a group that has kept to take their shit ect... but im here on planet in body, n like most people are quite hostile to me dispite warning dreams and voices in their heads. i asked all those who have been collecting money in my name for my fucking money my peace my piece and they basically said fuck off. but eh i made a stupid decree to test the loyal n like near everyone got it wrong, i give false orders from time to time when beings have ignored my will for their own i give them n order id never give that i know is their deepest desire that is in them to commit the action and if they commit the crime on that push when i said it that time but ignored all the times i truly needed them i just grrrr cuz they are so selfish n uncaring. jesus was hitler but that beard n hair on hitler n freek out. yeah he is my kid and yes the jerusilm thing happened but htere were worst assholes out there n they did what they did out of honor to me, yes they should have just kicked him out the town like pilot suggested let me deal with my sons blasphemes i handle all blaspheme.... but that experence and a few others in places like china and few others like basically where the axis powers fucked up. i had to let him get it out, but eh he did areal service to humanity because he showed this time how to live but the reality of the choice many of our govenments hold dear pestdicides n chemical ferts gnrly mediSIN ect so much of nazi germany in every country if you look .... but now the old blood debts ave been settled he got his satisfaction with the holicost and there were some good people who die in that, but it was just a new begining for them in a way. now we need to change back to the way. and i got a whole slew of new blood debts lol.... naw they are just 1 way to hell(the name in common usage for the place where i send those who have commited unforgiveable sins{sins another word in common usage} im just trying to type in words i think you can grasp the meaning behind it but know its just a word that is subject to change)

Why do people need others to tell them wrong from right ? because they choose a lonely path long ago, and i hold grudges  on certian matters i got grudges going back eternities lol thats how pissed i was at their actions.

have you ever loved a spot of land only to see it bulldozed and a toxic house of haters put on it and they just rape the land and poison it and fill it with hate and shit. i had care takes of my sacred lands that were care taking the land till i returned they wouldnt even go on the land and now they ruined and desicrated all my favorite spots and their ancestors are desises ridden and filled with hate voices and lives of pain my fucking land and water animal friends. HORSES ARE NOT FUCKING TOOLS THEY ARE VERY INTELLEGENT BEINGS.... i got more grips then i got hair on my head. so if religions and its ways the way the actually behave and what not are things that i god the all father obliterate planets for and most the people who live closer to the way totally hate my guts n will go against me even if it hurts them... i use to just sit like a stone or talk like a fool to everyone ... now im through sitting by and am taking an active stance on my being and my rules and the reality of reality.... n im not a fat head fat ego dude, i just dont take kindly to being treated poorly and seeing innocencs destroyed.

They gave up thinking and making decisions ---- they only see the economy and thier next 20$ to spend they dont know what good is and what bad is they got it all mixed up. how do you tell a billion christian that a son was very angry at his treatment so he gave up his good ways and opted to rampage. i leave and its all in ruins. but eh your cool, stay cool, dont give in to others poor choice show them what a positive choice looks like.

dont fear just live well no matter how much everone else is fuckin up, know i am just and balance is what i bring.  and ever misson you complete for me i will do all i can to get you to your cut out date in a manner befitting your mission and when you pass over then you will get the choices for your next assignment and the better you do here the more responsiblity you can have or not have where ever it is you go, earth is not the only planet its just on quarintine...n ur either here on a mission or because you fucked everywhere else and i still want to give you a chance to change for good and make choices with th elight n not against the way.  WE WILLL HAVE CONCERTS IN FIELDS AGAIN WITH GOOD FOOD N PPL N FINE HERB! AND TRUE LKOVE NOT THIS HATE FILLED TIT 4TAT CHILDISH BULLSHIT I SEE EVERYWHERE ITS LIKE COME ON YOU (NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE HERE) WERE 4YRS OLD LONG AGO NOW YOUR NOT AND NEED TO START BEHAVING LIKE IT.... SAY NO TO DOMESTIC ABUSE! NO MEANS NO WHEN ITS THAT ONE NO WE ALL HATE TO HERE...BLASPHEME IS ALWAYS A CRIME NEVER A JOKE, TO MANY TRIPPERS HAVE LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY.. IF I SIT BACK N WATCH N OCATIONAL TAKE POSSESSION OF THE TORCHERS OF MY OWN SON WHO SAID HE WAS ME GOD THE OMNIPOTENT ALL FATHER, WHY DOES so many THINK THEY CAN DO WORST AS LESSER WORSTED BEINGS AND GET AWAY WITH IT.... religion... maybe fucking bullshit... though it doesnt mean that the individual follower of the religion is trash some people can see the truth always others the truth doesnt hide but they choose not to see...  their is only me i am solo creator of everything period, im not looking for praise i dont need anyone approval i just hate seeing cool beings suffer when they dont need to, which is why i am very happy you clarified your responce. because i use to keep my mouth shut about this stuff but i had a close friend cross the line on me and i walked away from him without violence and fowl words didnt tell anyone we were on the outs and shit just went and tore his ass up and so amny more after him and before him, i thought if i warned people that they might heed but most jsut became more asshole, its like their damned either way but i want to give the chance for people to make a positive choice and see the possibilities. i am yin yang wa the balance so im the lightest of the light and the darkest of the dark in balance and i go around to bring the balance back. ive gone to places where its was drought for a long time and when i showed up the rains came to make the land lush and beautiful!. the last few serious death attempts the skys went black and the rains came down in drops like nickels and thicker then a hay bail, and a feeling shot through out everything that was their n the gun never came only asking me to forgive them there errors... 1 i knew for a long time n he was a good time to cruz with from time to time n was really cool after  where as most everyone else forgot or said that it didnt happen. aliens are real they are a mix of prue good and fuckin nasty worst them humans lol i kept the protection on yall till they dropped the bombs and those probes and the industrial revolution... im what stands between people being just anoth link in the food chain... as they once fed dinos and other things..;) but their rebellions and what not the loss of the 4th p im just like eh if they r under my protection dont fuck wit em n if they r out of it then have your food lol... naw lol well a mix of that and though i dont get enough pussy it is truly why humans have continued on this far after all the bullshit cuz pussy is awesome foods mmm AND MY FUCKING CANNABIS  I LOVE FI MI HERB SO GREAT WHEN ITALLI GROWN. I SWEAR ON EVERTHING I AM I CREATED CANNABIS LONG AGO N THIS WAS MY POT GARDEN AND FOOD PARADISE I ALLOWED U TO FUCK UP. CUZ YOU MAKES YOUR CHOICES I JUST TRY TO PUSH IN THE PROPPER PATH BUT A LOT SEEM TO BE DODGING THE PUSH ONLY TO GET A TRAIN HIT THEM LATER IN LIFE. i destroy and create shit all the time but these book got it way off with this 7 24hr days to make earth ahahahhahahhahahahahaha horse shit(cuz horse shit isnt the best of fertilizers) and i was the one who told those pricks who are saying that the earth grows and the sun spit it out and murcry become venus earth become... ... become mars mars become ... its all time im eternal and its my show so time is relative to the planet im on and the skin (like human, dolfins, birds) i have chosen to wear. you to get choices and many huamns were oncce a frog or a fish that was cool or uncool, its my show... but your life im holding the camera im the producer director you are the witty actor of the color screen... the choices you make determine if you are living a comedy or a drama horror ect and not all are new beings many are fucking old and still have yet to get 1 life right(took the path that is the way) dont get traped on earth there so much awesome shit n music n feelings beyond but you must walk your path not the path of those around you..... may a positive happening show you who you have chatted with. 

a whole lot of words , saying nothing ...i wonder about why someone needs 3 accounts to make a point .. Aloha 808

scout let it all out if it makes you feel better sir, i just think that some ppl dont understand when to stop, poor ppl.

smoke a joint and life in peace, ganja is the solution for a bunch of mental problems too .

don´t poison the forum with your bs !

if you don´t have anything constructive to say, just keep you poisoness thoughts to yourself.

your arguments are a joke, more effort to try to change your inside to grown up behaviour is just a waste of time.

have a good life, and try to grow up and dont use other drugs then ganja ...its destroying the few braincells left.

maybe what you type is a message to your self ganga xl,  while i dont stand full behind any religion or religious text their are bits of trust in all... and shame on you not posting a pic of that 10grams you got you know we all want to see it. their is a grow secret n life secret that i wont explain but i hope maybe FIM sees the hint left. im the omnipotent ruler of the everything period lol n have a cheeky sence of humor. i could tell you all the mistakes in your life as i have seen but it would not matter because you cant force any one to see n know what they dont want to or is beyond them due to poor life choices...  your fear is why you think truths are poison proabley cuz you have done some really dumb thing in the past when you were all fucked up or your ego is so large you cant see without your eyes and pride...

A good tip for your threads, make sure to use dots between sentences. Use same font size and sometimes use space between text so it not look like a telephone book page. If you do that im sure more will read your threads and comment :)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Well said, Tokage.  Very often in the past, I have had great difficulty to follow the thoughts of Members who weren't using punctuation, in particular the period/Punkt for the purpose of separating sentences.  I had often thought about posting something similar to your recommendations above.  But I didn't do so because I wasn't sure whether posting such a recommendation inside an individual Topic would be of any measurable value to the General Membership since it would be read/gelesen only by the few persons that read that particular thread.  Additionally, I didn't want to offend anyone.   I thank you for breaking the ice.  And no, I think you have Chosen words wisely an no one should be offended by your recommendation.

Maybe we could somehow include similar words of recommendation in the "Introduce Yourself" Area, or as part of the "Welcome Emails" and "Welcome Messages" that new members receive immediately after their Initial Registration?

As to the intensity of the foregoing discussions above (and of other older Threads I have read in the past), I encourage the participants to "Take It Easy, Man".  I respect every person's right to their opinion, and to express their opinion.  But please remember that this Forum is (IMHO) designed for the discussion of the wonderful plant we all enjoy so much.  We want our Community to be a place of happiness and of hopeful improvement while we discuss the matters of Growing, Varieties of Strains, Nutrients, Methods of Cultivation, the Laws surrounding our "Guest of Honor", Pest and Disease Controls, wonderful Pictures of our successes and of our failures, etc. 

I hope to preserve this Community as a place to learn and to share, that others may also learn.  And I think that that is what you all want as well.  I encourage Members to try to remain on the Theme of the Thread.  If one hijacks a thread or Posts in an aggressive manner, such posting is easily misunderstood by the next Readers as hateful or unfriendly or at least discourtious.  This does often lead to other persons losing interest in reading any further Posts from an aggressive or disagreeable Participant.  It can also cause some Readers to simply leave the Forums altogether, thereby we lose Membership.

Let's try to remain friendly, courteous and helpful here.

'sapean