2 GHS SuperLemonHaze DWC 1200w.

Supermario

Hi everybody. its my first post in this forum!

I have 2 GHS SLH in 28 day of flowering, with 2x600w HPS. Im feeding my big babys with RO water an GHE tripack plus Canna PK 13-14 EC 1,2 and my babys feel very very good. 

Im interersted in one plaNT to use powderfeeding long flower for the experience.

I need advices because somewhere i read that powderfeeding nutes are very low in CaCo3 with RO water. I dont want to have problems with my new nutes, but i would like to make a test the last 6 weeks.

in the atachment you can see the one baby. 

Thanks in advanced.

post-36999-0-94856800-1431710403.jpg

• Like 4

welcome in our mids, thanks for the upload, nice looking setup you have.

Did you scrog before, i love to see your grow till the end, the super lemon haze is a fav. of mine as well.

take care !

ps how often did you top your ladies

Welcome to the forum mate ;)

If you use tap water no problems with Ca, usually tap water and has good nievels Ca.

If you notice a lack of Ca, you can be used as an additive Calcium Powder Feeding.

Ypur plants show  fantastic, SLH is my favorite !!

regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bro, welcome to the forum.

Listen if you are using Reverse Osmosis water you must add Calcium, otherwise it will not work.

PF was designed to be use with tab water which has in most countries enough amounts of Ca.

Is the same with rain water you will need to add Calcium also.

GH has designed a Calcium Additive to cover this necessities, I recommend you to use it if you are using PF with RO.

Take care.

• Like 2

Hi,

I have a question. The girls are full of big leaves and the light does not pass the lower level of the bud.

You think that is good idea to cut some big leaves to pass the light?? I'm in 43 day of flowering.

Thanks mates!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fellas,

now i m in 55 days of flower, my plants goes very well as you can see the fotos below.

The smell is not like haze or has something lemony in it. They smell like skunk and nothing else, is there any tip to increase the smell and taste?

Im a little disapointed about the smell, because i bought SLH seeds and smells like northern lights or something like that, but not lemon or haze.

please GreenHouse tell me some tips...

thanks

post-36999-0-60353600-1434025025.jpg

post-36999-0-03022700-1434025030.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Cant answer the Q regarding the strains, but I would recommend eliminating the leaves in the lower 1/3 to 1/2 of the plants and all the leaves that are up to 1/3 yellowed.  They no longer contribute to support flower development, and actually take away from development.

Hope I am not too late:  Also do not forget to flush, flush, flush then dry-out, then flush again in order to get all those nutes and salts out of the plants and pots.  Otherwise you will have a bad chemical taste and bad-burning product.