Effect question

Hi guys, is a bit of time that I wonder if a single plant can produce buds with different thc/cbd ratio.

I ask this because sometimes I have different effects from the same plant that I've grown myself. It may be that the situations are different or it depends from the period of the day...?

For example, sometimes I smoke Blue Dream and I'm super relaxed, happy and active, other times I'm nervous or slightly paranoid. Does it depends from me or from the buds diversity?

• Like 1

I think it depends on your state of mind, ive had to same but i felt different when i started the smoke .

When i was feeling bad when something happened, the smoke made the feeling stronger, so in my eyes the feeling depends on how you mentally feel just before you smoke.

Thats how i see it.

take care mate !

• Like 1

Hi Greg, long time ole friend. True that, top is best. Could be because of the direct sun and the spectrum?
Not sure why you can't post photos. But if my memory serves me right we only have a limited virtual storage space. Thats why we need to shrink our photos before uploading them to the forum.

Thank you very much guys!

Perhaps it depends on both (state of mind and/or buds with different cannabinoids ratio).

The fact is that happens to me often with the Blue Dream. May be sativa plants are not suitable for me...

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Many reasons why different effects may occur from the same plant or strain. Esp. with Hybrids from different continents like the Damnesia with Afghani (Kush(Indica) , jamaican, colombian and Laootian Sativas you get specific genetical dominance. for example some are clearly remindig me of jamaican weed of yesteryears, others may be moreAfghani dominant etc. etc. Also depends when harvested clear, milky or amber - In my mind the differences between top and lower parts are not that important. A top might be a bit extra dry from the direct light at shortest distance. If you picj a plant when all parts are really ripe the lower kind of pop corn buds don't look as good but once grinded up it may taste just as good or better than the absolute ttop. My favorite parts are those two buds directly beneath the top cola. The get the least direct sun but are close enough to the top to get optimum supply from the stens/roots.

Of course the Cannabonoids are responsible how the THC works in your body and the THC gets you high/stoned. Depending on your momemtary mood, body functions-what you have eaten etc. may all make a difference on how you react to the herb. But tolerance is also key. If i did not smoke for longer than 48 hours I can be sure to get real high from a small pure stickie or a headful of my beloved wooden/metal pipe. If you mix with tobacco the effects are not as reliable as smoking pure marihuana. First you get a nicotine flash. the high from cannabis comes llater, can take up to 5 minutes till the full effect is on . Within 30 seconds you get the first feeling of the weed...Finally Cbd and CBN can get rotten over time. If you smoke weed stored for longer than a year you might actually get weary or para, since the THC gets a bad transmission.

Happened to me once from an outdoor Silver Haze from a harvest more than 18 month ago.

I always was amazed when smoking Afghani Hash way back in my youth. You could never be too sure what to expect smoking the first pipe/Chillum in the morning/afternoon. Later on the effects are not that different, tolerance sets in...

HTH

• Like 2