a question about greenhouse seeds from the past?

8daysaweek

hi i remember ordering greenhouse seeds back in like 2009 and they had regular seeds of AMS and the Church. i remember barneys had regular LSD seeds avalible to. so sad i cant get them anymore. so is it possible that greenhouse seeds will do a reg run of all their strains for us who remember the days of reg greenhouse seeds?

• Like 1

Hi mate,

Green House stored privately, regular varieties. It is a way of maintaining genetic over time. But are not for sale, they are not reproduced to be sold.

This is due to market demand cannabic. Most consumers only demand feminized or automatic, that is why removing seeds regular in catalog.

Perhaps in the future (not too distant hope), it is possible to provide regular again.

Greetings! :)

Hi mate,

Green House stored privately, regular varieties. It is a way of maintaining genetic over time. But are not for sale, they are not reproduced to be sold.

This is due to market demand cannabic. Most consumers only demand feminized or automatic, that is why removing seeds regular in catalog.

Perhaps in the future (not too distant hope), it is possible to provide regular again.

Greetings! :)

i saw the soma seeds way n i figured its worth a shot. fem seeds r nice but it takes longer to mature so if your out doors its just n extra headache, and i cant really breed with fem seeds. i had a cheese plant get dusted by a blueberry its week 11 n still has white seeds i figure least i can do is let the seeds develop but they dont seem to be growing is this normal with fem seeds? but your going fem has noting to do with wanting to make it so we cant breed from your seeds? i run n they have 40000 seeds+ on a big plant. it doesnt cost that much. i thought breeders went fem when they, didnt want us to get the legit phenos so we cant grow it our way n enter it with a different name. its week 11 and still have white hairs n white seeds. will my seeds ever turn viable on my fem plant acident?

• Like 1

Each grower has his tastes, obviously. Feminized seeds havent major differences with the regular. Except sex is always female and there are probably fewer phenotypes.

The flowering time has nothing to do with whether regular or feminized.

Cheers! 

• Like 1

Each grower has his tastes, obviously. Feminized seeds havent major differences with the regular. Except sex is always female and there are probably fewer phenotypes.

The flowering time has nothing to do with whether regular or feminized.

Cheers! 

fem seeds take longer to develope n grow like 2 weeks longer, i just ran reg n fem side by side with the same advertised flower time the reg seed is going to autom colors and the fem seed is week 11 and still many many while hairs. also the effect is different from its reg relative. theirr are up sides to the longer fem grow times, but outdoors is not the place for fem seeds unless you have a secure area cuz wow is this a stress filled week... peek stink n nice mass but its not finished. i got a bud thats like a nerf football with white hairs still fox tailing. the longer you take it the dencer the nugs n more flavor develpos but you can lose terps as time goes on some plant have different smells n flavor at early life then late life. and herm is just lerking around the corner of eveery fem seed because it is hermaphroditic breeding, saying its not is like saying that shooting someone in the head n sayig you didnt do it at all. no matter what if male nuts pop on a female plant its a herm weather you stress it natural or use toxic means like collidal silver. botanist will back me on that and biologist, but most markting is bull anyway. but the fem cheese i hit was very close to the reg cheese but not the same very close. not that fem seeds suck shit.. lol but they do mine eat guano all day lol... fem is for noobs who need the extra time or guarrenty indoor cash crop. i have yet to see a fem set n forget plant but im sure it exists.

I do not agree with you. Feminized seeds grow and bloom as fast as regular seeds (under the same conditions and same genetic).

This I have tried many times, I do not talk the talk, it is the experience of many test.

Even I do not know anyone who know the difference between smoking a bud, a regular of a feminized plant. The properties are identical (taste, odor, effect ...). Always grown under the same conditions, obviously.

About hermaphrodites, they can leave both feminized and regular. Everything depends on the stress that each grower cause your plants. 

Logically,  I talk about feminized quality seeds ... not made by an amateur grower...

But I respect your opinion. All opinions are good and every grower has his.

regards

I do not agree with you. Feminized seeds grow and bloom as fast as regular seeds (under the same conditions and same genetic).

This I have tried many times, I do not talk the talk, it is the experience of many test.

Even I do not know anyone who know the difference between smoking a bud, a regular of a feminized plant. The properties are identical (taste, odor, effect ...). Always grown under the same conditions, obviously.

About hermaphrodites, they can leave both feminized and regular. Everything depends on the stress that each grower cause your plants. 
Logically,  I talk about feminized quality seeds ... not made by an amateur grower...

But I respect your opinion. All opinions are good and every grower has his.

regards

i had 2 diffrent strains same supposed amout of flower time on the site but in real time reg seed finished with all pod no hairs at 10weeks the other one is still shooting hair the diffeents is fem n reg, ive read it other places to, n its not the light concentration because i had the fems in direct n the reg on the outter n the reg finished first. i wouldnt be complaining if i didnt experence that. you just met the guy who can tell fem from reg smoke grown the exact same way, it has this different head feel from the reg. i know im hyper sensitive. reg seeds are the best females always fem seeds r for noobs n cash crop or if you indoors n have limited space n play by the rules, reg are what we want to smoke the cup winners were reg seeds not fem plants. but i know that i am unique so i agree that most people wont tell any difference in bud from fem n reg n the extra flower time is just buds possible but its not the same effect as reg and if your telling me fem breeding is not hermaphrditic breeding then dude i cant value your word, because no matter how you do it if a female plant ever for any reasons develops nuts n pollen its a herm. fem seeds occur natural in nature all the time. i know plants like i created them, but any hostil tone is cuz ive typed the same message 40x.

thx for replying. if you are honest with yourself n me u dont have to reply but deeep down you must know fem seeds is a breeeders way of keeping you from making legit crosses with original phenos no herms in the line. if i cant get reg sour p i cant make the 2 bases strains sour d. n hp-13 i want reg hp13 even fem but i know that if i had reg seeds through the power of breeding n selecting in a certian way that u may not do you can get near the original and you can get more chronic. i grew up in hawaii n outlaw country, ive herd every non-hawaii person talk about how great their stuff is then they pass after a few hits of real hawawii chronic. 

do you think a clone smoke is the same as the original as far as power? i say from seed beats clones even if its fem...

ppl say i naturly come off as a asshole but i am not lying n i know my source is better then any book or mag.  my buds are very psycadelic the walls crawl on just 1 rip of nug.