greenhouse please bring back you reg seed stock here is my idea based on another i saw

8daysaweek

i saw that soma offered his reg seeds for 40$ extra a pack and fem seeds drastically cheaper would you consider doing this? your big enough that everyone knows your strains so they cant be stolen n rebranded and when we list genetics people naturally look at the parents and consider buying. i think it would add 100kusd a year atleast to your revinue. and you will be giving us the ability to make new thing also and then you get to use our gear as we used your gear. its like sharing but your getting 40$ on top of what you normally get. and i get my reg seeds that finish faster. 

• 1 month later...

GreenHouse got among the cheapest seeds in the biz, they would not and could not lower it any more.
For the reg seeds question. That will not happen because they have fund their place in the seed world. Do you think Coca Cola or Phillips or any other big company would change because a customer asked? No, of course no. But if you manage to get all the customers together and then stop buying seeds, well that would be a different story.
I'm closing in on 6 years of membership and this question pop up from time to time.
If people wants reg seeds, well there are plenty of great breeders out there that do have regs.

We were promised reg seeds from the new Strainhunter seed bank but we are still waiting. I guess making land races stable is a lot harder and time consuming than they thought.
How ever, i'm pretty sure we will see reg seeds in the future, be it one year or in 3 BUT not from the old strains as SSH-WW-SLH and so on.

I wish you guys would get what ever you asked for but in this case it will take time...
GHSC is an awesome company and i know they are thinking about this....

• 2 months later...