RaoulDuke

Cotton Candy Cane * Mars II LED 400w * DWC

7 posts in this topic

Time to get on with the next grow....

This grow I am going with Cotton Candy Cane. I am also going to have to swap out my 250w HPS/MH for a LED system due to the summer heat (40c+ in the tent). So tonight I am going to order a MARS II 400w LED unit. It seems like a good solid build with decent enough  support and a fair price.

So the setup this time will be:

MARS II 400w LED lighting

DRS60 Tent (60cmx60cmx140cm)

20 litre DWC Bucket 

14 litre p/min Hailea Air Pump

Extraction: 4" Systemair Fan & Budget Filter

Intake: 4" Inline Fan 

6" Clip On Fan

Advanced Nutrients Micro, Grow, Bloom

Lets hope this turns out as nice as my last, I apologise to GHSC for not growing out your genetics this time round, but I am going to the UK Product Earth Expo at the end of the month so I will be picking up something from your booth, maybe some powder feeding if you have any on sale! 

RD

1 person likes this

Quick pic update!

Just put the LED light up today, ordered yesterday and delivered today!

Had a accident and dropped my old reflector on my baby and it broke, should pull through as it has not snapped.

Will update again as things take off in a few weeks.

RD

post-36462-0-54844100-1434461900.jpg

post-36462-0-82445200-1434461909.jpg

1 person likes this

Is that a straw you use to keep up that stem?

Hi Tokage,

Yes it certainly  is a straw, just cut a little piece off and slit down one side, then wrap around the stem. Works great for weak stems!!!

RD

1 person likes this

Looking a little yellow?! I have upped its feed a little bit.

RD

post-36462-0-52692100-1435151043.jpg

1 person likes this

haha great tpi with the straw actually! Thanks for sharing your journal and setup man it is looking nice and i look forward to see how the girl will do.

Have a good grow