Back Again... This time putting the "H" on the Cannabis map

Uncle GrowLive

Sup peeps? Hope all is well with yawl. Yeah we say yawl (ya'll/you all) But that doesn't mean we're retards. We just have a different "swag".  And unfortunately we have a lot of that roaming the H-town streets now days. When I first joined, it was my first time hitting some real "FIRE" in 18 years. That opened my eyes & sent me on a quest. I became a novice grower, teaching myself everything I could find about "MJ". (not Micheal Jackson either) I posted some pics of a homemade grow lab I was working out of at the time. I've since moved around & set up a grow spot in a rual part of Colorado with one of my Boiz. I go back & forth, less back these days. I'm back in H-town where times have changed a bit. At first I had to hide & whisper about cannabis, now it's all over the news & in print. Which brings me back in here.

I want to take Houston to the next level, as we gear up for the decriminalization of MJ in Tx. Yeah I said it. Don't believe me? Just watch, 2017. Thsi year was my first official year off the streets, out of the black market, & into the politics of this new industry. I have years of playing dirty experience, but on this approach, I'm being Mr. Nice Guy. The tell all candidate, so to speak. I don't have a hidden agenda, I'm not down with a corporate sponsor,  I don't report to an underboss or warloard, I'm just here to "rep" the average Joe who finally can compete with the big dogs. I want to start a podcast called "Da Green Room". It's a show that will introduce H-town to the cannabis world & lifestyle & introduce the cannabis world to the H-town way of life. 

I'm looking for anybody out of the Houston area to get at me if your interested. I'm a member of Houston NORML, RAMP, & a couple of other local groups. Most of my "Hood" smokers have no idea about most of the groups I'm in, that's why I want to start the show. There's a whole "nother" smoker's world out there I want to be the H-town guide through. 

I'll keep you posted.....

Da Green Guru

post-31832-0-80962100-1435208539.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks Elvis. I've been in & out of smoke shops, but never really favored one. As a old school smoker, it's been few times I even needed to enter a smoke shop. The only 2 real needed purchases that came from them was a grinder, which I still have, & a custom ash tray. As you know, you can buy papers & blunts from any corner store. Lord knows I hit plenty corners in my days.. But right now I like Smoke Dreamz on Westhiemer, cause it's the closest to the J...

• Like 1

@Cannabissapean thanks for the welcome. My buddies is way ahead of me this season because I am taking more of a political stance. He's more on the "Salvages" level right now. But here in the near future everyone will know our names "Da Green Guys"