Super Lemon Haze Auto under 180WATT LED in 15L Airpot

denjo

day 41

Buds prepare to become big. i like the structure so far. The smaller leaves are nicely covered in resin already. Can't wait to see her when she's ready. The smell is ruderalis lemon at the moment with a hazey touch but not much yet.

I guess I will lose a few days because I must get her dry. The flush was not good (too wet). As I mentioned earlier, the plant was still pretty small. Now she is developing more roots than before but the 15L pot is definitely not fully rooted through. I let her dry out and keep going from there. I have noticed, you can stop autos basically. Or you can hold them back from getting ready. Like slowing them down which will give you less yield tho. The faster she can flower in all peace, the more time she puts on the buds. Remember too feed all day everyday  :girlcrazy:  :meowth:

post-35720-0-80997500-1442730674.jpg

post-35720-0-45164700-1442730708.jpg

day 47

Sticky icky.. she looks more and more like a lemon haze. I like the resin production. I will post the yield of the whole plant when I extracted her and before of course. Every 2nd day she does 1 Liter of nutrients. Usually it is better to feed each day but I will let her come up to it. 

post-35720-0-93673800-1443254008.jpg

post-35720-0-22405200-1443254039.jpg

post-35720-0-68838600-1443254070.jpg

• Like 1

she is gonna yield nice, maybe longer than 4 weeks before harvest

looking at her shape and height she gonna have a massive cola

good job bro

PEACE

I hope not, I am running out of pot :D compared to day 40 she is rocking 

Thanks mate, let's see how far I can help her. 

• Like 1

day 53 

If you watch closely you will see that the transformation has started. She is now on its way to finish. She is properly stacking, she will be ready in week 9/10.

I want to note one necessary thing. Maybe she is nicely producing resin but at this point the heads are very small. Autos aren't as potent as photos. This is my last Auto. As I said, I mught share my upcoming grow. But it won't be anything "special". SOG with small hempy buckets.. If you are interested let me know. I want to make the most out of the smalles space. I like growing fast so my actual scrog is leaving for a see of green. I aint got no time/space for the vegi :) 

post-35720-0-29169700-1443781998.jpg

post-35720-0-81487500-1443782030.jpg

post-35720-0-63165000-1443782064.jpg

day 53 

Autos aren't as potent as photos.

I used to think that until i grow the Auto SuperCritical, she was hard hitting and long lasting. She was even stronger than many "reg" strains i tried. She even yielded a whooping 184g dry and sell ready. Rest of them followed with 160g and then went down in weight and last was 30g. Had about 7-8 of them.  

All in all 800g of auto critical and auto bigbang.

But as far i know autos is not as strong. I would be surprised if i ever find something as good as that one time. 

• Like 1

At this point, no Autoflower lasts long in a vaporizer but photos do. I was surprised. Also, since I extract all my strains the autos were always lower yielding on the concentrates. That is my experience but as I said earlier.. I haven't had 10 Autos yet. Just one after another with LED. :) 

• Like 1

@denjo are you shrinking the size on your photos before you upload them? I'm just asking because you do a lot of photos and if you are not careful the storage space can run out. Beside from that she is soon ready. Even if the yield will be lower than a "regular" strain i bet the quality will be superb!
She shows such a nice layer of tricomes.

@denjo are you shrinking the size on your photos before you upload them? I'm just asking because you do a lot of photos and if you are not careful the storage space can run out. Beside from that she is soon ready. Even if the yield will be lower than a "regular" strain i bet the quality will be superb!

She shows such a nice layer of tricomes.

No. I know, I delete them afterwards. So did I with my other reports. She is not ready yet. She gains weight now. We will see what she yields. Probably more than a photo. The best yielding photo was a Tangie with 75g. Thanks 

@Denjo It looks like start of foxtailing in the second last photo. Nice crystal layer, rich, frosty and super!
Have you ever tried the use of molasses in your grows and if yes, what did you think?
Last photo looks like a very clear and clean solvent, how did it work? 

yes, I didnt upload a good picture yet where you can see the foxtails. however, no molasses..

butane extraction. cut material from plant, cut it to pieces, fill the tube, freeze the tube at least 30 minutes, blast, purge, dab :) 

• Like 1

day 64

alright. she will come down soon. as i mentioned before, she is a little too small for the pot. the roots have issues to empty its all soaked in water. flushing will take little.

with the bottle you have an idea how big the main cola is. resin is nice. also the live resin is still here. dabbing it just .......... thanks for waiting *cough cough* :D since i already cut a little off of her i can not 100% tell the yield. I will weight the main cola and a side nugget and count them. after drying i know an aprox weight. 

post-35720-0-69580800-1444751269.jpg

post-35720-0-81231300-1444751302.jpg

post-35720-0-62087000-1444751351.jpg

post-35720-0-28130000-1444751386.jpg

post-35720-0-69280500-1444751420.jpg

• Like 2