Interesting business-trip

Ukrainian guy

Hello everyone!

My name is Alexander and I am one of the founders of young Ukrainian seeds company, founded in 2015.

I want to talk a little about the cause of our company and this report.

My friend and I a long time accumulate experience of growing marijuana, analyzed the market of Ukraine and countries of Eastern Europe and understood one thing - these markets are in need of good seeds. In our country, unfortunately, marijuana is illegal - which considerably complicates its cultivation. But the more difficult it - the lack of quality seeds. To save the situation, we created a website and produced a powerful campaign to promote. Our main goal - to become the best shop in Eastern Europe. We will make all, that legalization would be the main issue on the agenda of each session our government.

Why do we want to do it?
In our opinion, marijuana should be available in any part of the land for any person who needs it.

In order to do this, we need not just the seeds, we need the best seeds.

I am sure that at forum there are professionals who can help us to make Ukraine a country, in which marijuana will be legalized.

My partner and I want to go to the Netherlands (Amsterdam) to build partnerships for the purchase of seeds.

It would be nice if anyone of you can tell us where we can cheap stay for a week or maybe we can just stop at someone on a visit)

We are 25 years old. We love reggae, good company and conversation. We can tell a lot about Ukrainian growing:)

If somebody of you have interesting business proposal for us, please write me a message.

Thank you for your time!

Jah loves us! Peace :)

• Like 2