Bremen will Cannabis freigeben

Cannabissapean

Ich wurde gerne überhaupt keine Einschränkung meiner Freiheit haben.

If these governments hadn't prohibitted the growth, sales and use of Cannabis, then there wouldn't be a black market for it and all the violence that came with the Prohibition.

By creating the black market for Cannabis, by Default (or possibly with purpose), they have created some very profitable industries of their own:

Ever-increasing funding of Police Actions and the weapons/equipment industries that support Police Actions against Cannabis.

A wild and wonderful industry of private-run Confinement Facilities / Jails for Profit.  FOR PROFIT!!  There is only one incentive with such an industry - GROWTH!   Put more innocent growers/users/posesssors in jail.  Keep them there, and let's build more jails.....  This destroys lives unnecessarily, and the lives of the families and children...

A conspiracy according to Plan:  First, forbidding and destroying legitimate Cannabis/Hemp operations worldwide (via parliamentary lobbying/bribery and international political pressures on other nations through economic threats, etc.), then monopolizing the research and development of Cannabinoids that we know today ARE helping individuals, with the help of the pharmaceutical industry that was complicit in the original prohibitive plans of the early 1900's.  Mark my words, when the pharma industry gets the green light, only tightly complicit companies in cohoots with the governments will be making the huge profits.  Profits that will certainly be finding their way again into the pockets of the politicians again in support of continuing the Monopoly.

Geez, I could go on and on.  But my blood pressure is climbing.  I gotta settle down for a while.

"Hey, Cannabissapean, tell us what you really think."  If I did, I might result to using lots of foul words, but I won't do that to you my friends.

OK, I guess I have to accept that we will approach true freedom on this subject only step-by-step.  Patience...

Jan, what can we do to support those positive efforts in Bremen?