Anguscr - White Lemon - 26-10-2010

anguscr

Hi people... I get the White Lemons last friday, put them today in a jar with water.

Seeds%20in%20the%20jar.JPG

After 24 hrs I'll move them to towels-

I'm using Aeroponics with volcanic rocks as medium, they'll start in the 10 galon rubbermaid with sprayers.

DWC%20w%20_%20sprayers%20%26%20air%20sto

Then move to the 25 galon rubbermaid once the root system is develop.

DWC%2020%20gals.JPG

I'll up date ASAP, hope this babes spread open quick, ussualy after 24 hrs in paper towells they do.

Thank u Romeou & copious....hope everything goes ok.

Here's the update, last Thursday the 3th seed spread open, but the seed still has the "helmet" on. Same thing happens to me with a Cannatonic but I kill her before find out if it removes itself, I’ll wait to see.

WL%203%2001%2011%202010.JPG

Here how she looks today, seems that the helmet is moving out in slow motion, we’ll see.

WL%203%2001%2011%202010_0.JPG

White Lemon 1 & 2 are looking very good.

WL%201%20%26%202%2001%2011%202010_0.JPG

White Lemon 4th is still between paper towels; I place a 5th one in a jar with water & transfer it to the towels today, just in case WL 4th does not work out ok.

WL%20seeds%2001%2011%202010.JPG

That's all my friends.

Thank you Jango420... The system runs 24/7 so there is not watering cycle but I'm experimenting a little with the big plants in vege the effect of shut it off for a couple of hours a day to check if the roots get more oxygen but not notice any differences yet.

As nutes I'm using SuperNatural is a Canadian product that has work ok, I use an EC=0.85 for the seedlings & 2 grolux fluorescents from start & then for about 45 days then I move them under 2 CFL's of 160W for the vege process.

Nutrients.JPG

Hi Jango420... The system has 2 airstones on the bottom to produce more oxygen, I think your idea of have 1 min ON / 3 min OFF" to have a maximum air around the roots may work, I'm experimenting on that matter in a larger system but I was shut it of for 1 hour, until now there are no changes. Thanks for the tip I will try it.

Here's the Update.

The WL5 spread very good after 24 hrs in towels, the WL 4 did not. I decide to put bot in pots any way & instead of rocks only I did a bed with coco soil; & today the WL5 shows up to the pot.

WL5

WL%205%2004%2011%202010.JPG

WL 3

WL%203%2004%2011%202010.JPG

The helmet is geting off in slow motion buts ok.

WL 1 & 2

WL%201%20%26%202%2004%2011%202010.JPG

The WL 4th is in the pot, never spread open in the towells so no big hopes for this girl but we'll see.

That will be all my friends.

Guest samuelo
sometimes i help them with the seed husk, tweezers or delicate covered hands, they look like they stretching a bit - perhaps move them closer to the light if you can thumbs_up.gif

Its ok angus, they leave from that stretch soon, its strain specific. All seeds can stretch verry different.

Dont care. Light is good, they looking good now! And soon geting better.

peace

Hi Tom... Yes she was my Bulldog, she die about 3 weeks ago & I cry for her like a baby, she was the best dog ever & I miss her every day. I do have other dogs, 1 stafford terrier thats 17yo & a mix of galgo & labrador, but my bulldog was really special, just lovely.

Angus.JPG