Anguscr - White Lemon - 26-10-2010

anguscr

Today clones 1 & 2 were ready to go in to flowering, they are small fellas getting in to a SOG jungle, we have there WL1 clones 1 & 2, WL 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 totalling 7 out of 10, the other 3 are 1 white widow & 2 Crystals. Here some pics:

WL%201%20clones%201%20%26%202%20to%20flo

WL%27s%20in%20SOG%2002%2001%202011.JPG

Buds on White Lemon 2 are looking very good.

WL%27s%20in%20SOG%2002%2001%202011%20%28

The WW & Crystals will be move to a SOGER as soon as the next 3 WL clones are ready so this system will hold White Lemons only.

Thanks Samuelo... They stretch a bit because of the SOG growing method I'm using, but over all looks very good. Hope that they keep the little ladies size, they look a bit big for this stage, but it's doing well for now, we'll see my friend, thanks for stopping by.

Guest superbluehaze

hi mate,

How are you, these days/

looking good my friend.

The roots, though, have no fine hairs; Are you using peroxide?

I am off the net at the moment, but will be back soon, my friend;

take care,

happy growing,

john

Hi John & drunkknucklehead- ... I used Hydrogen Peroxide (from hydrofarm, was never available to get the ones from nutrifield) since you recommended it to me John (was a great call), but I change my nutes to Humboldt Organic & stop using it 4 a while, I order Humboldt Roots 0-0.25-0.25 (to have a better match with the nutes but the package did not arrive yet) so I'm already back to it since I took the pics & notice some deficiencies. Thanks a lot for your comments, I was kind of doubting about it & thinking in possible fungus back as a second possibility but since that the 3 of us are on the same page, much appreciate fellas.

Dfwi … Thanks for your comment my man, they look good & hope to make them go even better, and the Humboldt organic nutes are really impressive.

Dust … Yes, she’s light on the top & heavy on the bottom, here ho she looks after the final prune.

WL1%20mom%2005%2001%202011%20after%20fin

Thanks to all for stopping by.