Anguscr - White Lemon - 26-10-2010

anguscr

Angus, I think you be better off growing like 1 or 2 under a 400w,youd get real good yield rather then mess with several plants and have to worry about attending to them all..

I have a question mate,

Your drying method,Im real close to harvest and im thinking to shut the grow room down to dry as my carbon filters in there and just to big to be messing with so drying elswere aint really a option.

I do however have a huge box and could do as you have with string in it but is this ok to be kept in the grow room while lights are on? and how long do you keep in the box???do you then put in to a jar??

Im kind of worried as I have seeds popping and 8 or so clones ready to flower,more worried about the big clones and were to dry,if I can do as you do in the grow room and still use it il be a happy man.

Please drop me a pm reply as Im useless at finding relies to my questions..

I have other questions too,

How long did you veg for?

Is there any thing the straine doesnt like?

I have a few popping as I speak,should be good till Ive cured the harvest coming then they will go under a few 600watts,I grow same as you,buckets but with hydroton,no drippers just roots in nutes with airstone,this is why I mentioned growing 1 or 2,I get huge plants and yours look small (I know you done SOG though,so most likely planned small) try 1 or 2 and let them just grow,LST all cola branches too if horizontol then vertical is what you want,lower branches will grow as big as main stem literally,its amazing seeing 6-8 main colas.

Take care

Rix .... Will send u a PM as soon as I finish.

The WL 1 of 2 seeds germinated on July the 14th, here a pic:

White%20Lemon%2014%2007%202011%20%282%29

The second seed is still in paper towels, going to give her some time, but not much hopes when they take so long (both seeds were started together)

Keep using Ever Green Mayor & Minor nutes (local branch) EC=1 PH=5.5

Hi Romeu ... I did like the smoke but not for every occation, kind of 2 energetic !!! but I got last time most sativas than anything & wanted to try an Indica, so u're given me great news !!!! I'll keep it growing my man !!!!!!

The White Lemon is really doing great, the root development shoot like a backwards stem as an indication that she'll be a fantastic plant.

Top view

WL%2007%2008%202011%20%285%29.JPG

Side view.

WL%2007%2008%202011%20%287%29.JPG

Plant & roots.

WL%2007%2008%202011%20%288%29.JPG

Roots 1

WL%2007%2008%202011%20%281%29.JPG

Roots 2

WL%2007%2008%202011%20%283%29.JPG

Nutes: Ever Green Mayors & Minors (local brand), ec= 1.2, ph= 5.5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

& the girl's ready to go to Flowering, she's 63cm tall & is on Evergreen nutes Mayors & Minors. PH0=5.8 EC=1.3.

Mayors: HIDROPONIC MAYOR is a concetrated solution that provides mayor nutrients in a balanced way. It is ideal to be used in hydroponics, irrigation or watering systems and it is also special to revitilize the soil

Minors: Is a concetrated solution that provides minor nutrients in a balanced way.

Going to start the folliar application of Humboldt Ginormous as it indicates the following:

"When used as a foliar spray in the first weeks of flowering, Ginormous can assist in effectively flipping the switch in your plant, sending it into an intense flowering cycle, initiating multiple flowering sites and helping to prevent fungal diseases from forming on your leaves."

I have used it before with great results.

Here some today's pics:

WL%2013%2009%202011.JPG

Top view:

WL%2013%2009%202011%20%282%29.JPG