A question about a Roon

Noroimusha

Hello , i want to buy this small Tent

HOMEbox EVOLUTION Q 30, 30 x 30 x 60cm (you can google it)

And maybe you know a better one? My max height is atm 75cm. But length and bride can be 60-80. (only if smth like this exicst im searching all day already :D )

I know its very small but i cannot take more atm maybe i will do this 2x. But now my question is which Light i need for Flower and Vega? I have been thinking about 1 lowryder to put in there... maybe to if they fit.

Pls guys help me b4 i  will order shit :D

only 1 tent?

Running only 1 tent means you won't be able to maintain a motherplant or manage clones after you switch a plant over to the flowering photoperiod, unless you are also running a closet or cupboard VegRoom.

Not knowing your expectations about your setup makes it difficult to offer advice for tent sizes.  If 75cm is your max height for the tent, you may wind-up with problems with heat stress or lamp burns as the plants grow into your lamps.

I will offer this idea:  If you havent yet seen this, watch the 9-part series on YouTube called "Mr. Green - I Grow Chronic".  Each Segment is approx. 15 minutes, informative and entertaining, it discusses how to set-up a home hydroponics grow (VegRoom and BudRoom).  Even if you don't plan to build it the same way, it offers lots of ideas you may wish to bring into your own designs.

• Like 1