Reunion Island - Zamal and bull sharks

With the recent recovery of possible wreckage of flight MH370 on the Island of Reunion, my Google searches turned up some interesting articles.  I posted my findings at the end of Franco's Article about Landraces of Reunion Island. 

My links to further Information and the Bull Sharks of Reunion Island (posted on 31 July 2015) are found under Franco's Article.  Here's the link to Franco's Article:

http://forums.strainhunters.com/site/index.php/index.html/_/articles/landraces/reunion-island-the-perpetual-weed-r17?st=0#comment_511

I have heard that the Zamal Landrace is very very good, so maybe Reunion Island might be a cool Destination for the Strain Hunters.

This picture is of Cannabis as grown on Reunion Island, credit for the photo goes to Lamota's Blog.

post-32574-0-63315300-1438369085.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

what's the smell/effect on that one?

i read that the carrot pheno (before any hybrids made it there) were considered the worst by the locals, according to a french colonial writing on the natives. i am having a difficult time re-finding the paper/reference/source. if that is considered the best today, i guess the real stuff is phenomenal. i saw this stand up skit from eddy murphy; the skit when he compares finally getting sex from a girl who keeps a person sex starved, to a starving man getting a saltine cracker and thinking it is the most delicious cracker he has ever eaten. i guess the legendary keepers don't share seed?

• Like 1

takeustoyourwanna,

I wish that I could get a sample set of seeds.

French colonial articles about Reunion Island may be a bit out-of-date, but still would provide a nice historical account for those interested in studying the history.

Hey, find that article if you can.

Here's that stand-üp from Eddie Murphy:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNzPEcDOVel

Welcome to StrainHunters!

• 2 years later...