Abducted

tazz11

I love the way you tell a story brother. Interesting say the least!
You say it was staying in veg mode for all those years? Did you ever flower her and in photos, is that something from your garden?
Keep the stories coming we all love to read.
I guess you will get a reply from Greg soon, he is in and out and sometimes it can go a few days or a week in-between.

that's a indicia dominate strain ,first off .bud structure is all wrong , stem and growth rates are all wrong ... leafs are indicia not Sativa .genetics are not even close ..

that strain is nothing like the Abducted what so ever..

I don't have time for this kind of foolishness .. 

so is the strain u have, no? 

are these pics of current grow? if so what happened to the dead plant in pics? is it from the abducted? 

is there an expected flowering time?

she must be a fussy feeder lookin at pics with your 44 yrs of growing experience you will be able to bring her round to your way of thinking soon enough i'm sure.

your a 12 year old ,  grow up ...!

that's funny you say that but when the west needs genetics where do they get it ....

some of the best genetics in the world are now  in the US ...

keep your AF and Kush  its degrading the genetic pool ...fact ! read about it at high times ..

the only good thing about those strains is the fact some real breeders like Sensei  had the wisdom to keep and control the strains and use them the correct way ...most modern genetics are profit designed ...throw the pollen and sell it ...lol

I am sure you have 4 or 5 pure sativa right there to help your genetic pool when it fails  ...

''I am sure you have 4 or 5 pure sativa right there to help your genetic pool when it fails  ...'' hahaha

are you still trying to imply your plant is a pure landrace sativa from the jungles of nam.... :)   its not even close :D

are you seriously trying to tell all that bs about usa being the sole holder of cannabis genetics when the cannabis home land is on other side of planet.... i dont even know what to say to that bs:D

and you expect people to bow and start praying you will release this magical 30+week flowering strain that looks like shit:D

all the long time growers here can see your plants have several nutrient issues piling on top of each other that are grower errors, and you keep on trying to fool yourself and others that they are genetic features of this plant is probably the most perverted part of the story

look and see if you can spot some of the issues in your plants from this chart:) or dont, keep on making same errors i dont really have symphathy for bs artists, thank you for the many laughs tho:D this has been funny to read

CannabisPoster4000.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...