Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
h3rbalizer

H3rbalizer -- Ice Dream - Arjan's haze #1 -- 27-10-10

138 posts in this topic

Thanks, h3rb!

They are looking amazing!!

Loved the one more vid!

And that display is amazing! I think I want one of those for my tent! Can you get me one next time you order something from same place?

Take care

Ok guys time to wrap this one up and put ll my attention in to the Exodus Cheese as i had 3 tests going at one point and a computer virus didnt help the situation so time to move on and present to you the Arjan's Haze 1 finished and ready to smoke....Enjoy and thank you for the comments through my journey...smoke report just like it says on the tin, sativa high very intense although i find it is a bit of a creeper and can catch you out on a wake and bake before work ;)

Signing off H3rbalizer

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

More than just a jar tokage fancy a sweet ;) plenty for all! two of the plants yeild 40g 3rd plant 47 and 4th 45 Dry. the smaller of the two phenos has more resin and all is very tacky with large crystals.

beauty ...still green but ....would smoke ... love harsh :beer:

Thanks h3rbalizer for all your posts here,

we all will miss you mate;

I hope you had a chance to smoke all the haze 1 buds that you grew;

May you find your way easily my friend.

signing off

john

h3rb will live on in a little part of us all, for he will always be in our hearts and minds, we shall not forget you h3rb we gonna take you with us on our own journeys. may a little bit of your passion for growing be consumed in our spirits

take care and peace

gregteeth_smile.gif

hello, this very interesting follow-up, plus your technique is very good crop, the plants are beautiful, congratulations and good luck.

hello, this very interesting follow-up, plus your technique is very good crop, the plants are beautiful, congratulations and good luck.

unfortunately jah2110, h3rb passed away last year. RIP

1 person likes this