H3rbalizer -- Ice Dream - Arjan's haze #1 -- 27-10-10

h3rbalizer

Cheers Anguscr, first time i tried the pots, just find the run off is a pain in the ass unlike the NFT the only advantage is i can move the plants easier when needed. think i will give the soil a bash the next time as i love the flavour the soil gives and the sticky buds as the plant produces more resin in soil, i can tell a mile apart when smoking thw two where the quality is concerened.

8/12/2010

Boost time for these little bitches!

Been busy over the last few days with work, harvesting and turning rooms around and all that jazz.

you will see the room is looking very crowded at the moment due to 4 WW cindarella that my mate has to collect when the snow goes and also taking a gamble that some of the plants will be male and in the worst case senario hermies from the Femanized seeds as there always is a slight percentage this could be the case even though Greenhouse are one of the best in the business.

So taking in to account the AH#1 are regular seeds, which their are 6 of, 4 feminized Ice dream and 4 buibba kush, feminized i suspect there will be space in 10 to 14 days, drop back then Franco ;)

You can clearly see the phenos now and i still think that the AH#1 shows signs of a kush leaf and the smaller pheno shows the sativa...round of applause to the GHS team!

20ml canna veg

5ml rizo

15ml cannazyme per 10lt of water

EC of 1.3

PH of 5.5

Room temp 25.9 humidity 49%

Each plant recieving 1.5lt of water every 3 days and now will be every 2 due to the heat increase from the hps and the plants getting thirsty to produce those jucy flowers. ;)

Two shots of each plant, forgot ID 3 for some reason!

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1625.JPG

IMG_1627.JPG

IMG_1628.JPG

IMG_1629.JPG

IMG_1630.JPG

IMG_1631.JPG

IMG_1632.JPG

IMG_1633.JPG

IMG_1634.JPG

IMG_1635.JPG

IMG_1636.JPG

IMG_1637.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

IMG_1639.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1642.JPG

nice work man ,been following your grow and its coming along very well ,im also going to be testing ICE DREAM so been follwing you with added interest .i am also testing SUPER CRITICAL . my currunt grow ghsc lemon skunk and ghsc cheese are ready about the 18th of this month so i can crack on straight away , as soon as the seeds come .........happy growing ..peace

Thanks for the great comments guys i didn't expect a pheno to be rare as you describe Franco so i will give these plants all the space they need so re-thoiught my tatics overnight and have come to the conclusion that since the grow room will become way over crowded in the next week the grow will be split in to two flower rooms giving the plants loads of space as Franco has created a monster and i get to baby sit.

The veg room which is being used for other purposes ;) at the moment will become the second flower room with a 250w CFL as an emergency measure to create the splace i will need. Then when the grow is split i will have to source a new 600w ballast and Hps Bulb, so the CFL seems to be the way forward with xmas coming up.

I am thinking the rare AH1 phenos basking under the HPS and which pheno of the Ice Dream do you suggest Franco?

One, soon to be over crowded room....so will be split in two!

IMG_1645_0.JPG

Hi guys, quick update about health this time pheno and sexing update in a couple of days once i split the room ;)

As you will see the Arjan's Haze#1 are looking rather sad at the left hand side of the room while all the others are thriving since the switch, Ph is spot on for the strain (greenhouse chart) and the ph run off is ok too, the EC is 1.4 room temp 26 plenty of ventilation cant work this one out, no signs of discoloured in leaves just sad little ladies :(

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I have came to the conclusion it could be one of two things not enough water or having worked out the plants are at the opposite side of the room from the plants and i have cold air inlet next to them pointing straight up blowing air in to the path of the fan which could be blowing the air on to the plants and making them too cold at that side of the room!

They have had a good drink of water and nutes they were just flushed last week and i have moved the inlet so i will see how we go and keep yous informed!

i won't worry for your sad babies, looks like your doing everything correctly, maybe they are just a little tired of staying up 18hours ;)

I'm Sure you'll work this out and keep them growing in the best conditions ;)

Have a good grow herbalizer ;)

Tchouss

Thanks Dust...

Switched them to 12/12 on the 8/12 and ever since going from the CFL to the HPS they have went down hill a little bit every day i have made some changes and ill see how we go over the next two days cos i find if you try to adjust everything to find the problem can make things worse than before. Went through the process of elimination and have only two things it could be i am 80% it is the way the air flow is being dispersed and the strain aint too keen on so much fresh air!

Update on the arjan's haze#1, since the adjustment of the air flow and a good drink they have made a massive improvment in 24 hours, lets just see how we go! still waiting on this CFL should be here soon so i can split the grow, detailed pics will follow once the bulb arrives makes it easier to get the macros shots ;)