Do you want be a tester? 40 free places and awards !!

Jose.gh

Should i use long flowering or hybrids powderfeeding with Slex?

Long Flowering is better (I Think....) 10-11 weeks bloom. But can use hybrid if you preffer or other nutrients.... free grow and free nutrients

Hi Jose

Im back growing again this year and have tested before. Is it possible to be a tester ? Hope you well.

Moppy

Ofc mate :)

well i would love to but my setup is less now onley 680 watts cfl , its a bit less when i ran 15 600 hps ,but we onley grew greenhouse strain that time , white Rhino ,lemon skunk,great white shark among many not to mention cheese what an blast those plants where ,;) alot of cloning Went on and the strange Rhino Always gave us 5 seeds a plant soo we grew and grew and grew haha so thanks for the good strains Kickazz

• Like 1

Jose,

Referencing my PM to you, a question...

Are you going to inform us Participants of a "Window of Start-Times" (a so-to-speak starting gun), or are we expected to adhere to our earlier-declared individually-preferred start-time?  Or is this not even an issue?

• Like 1

Hi mates, 

The seeds will are send in the coming days. In the first post, there is a list of supported people.

You can start your work in this room:

In short time, I'll put a little more information about each variety :)
I will also create a new thread dedicated to consultations on these varieties.

Cheers!! :)

Cannabissapean sorry mate I dont 
understand your query, please send me a pm with it.
  • Like 1

OK, Jose, I sent you a PM, but this question is applicable to all of us.  Please excuse, I will restate the question here also because this may affect the decisions of the other Participants as well. 

"Hello Jose,

OK, I'll restate my question another way.

It seems that there hasn't been a specific time-frame defined to the Participants in which they should start their journals and thereby the Germination Phase for the plants.

Are all of us Participants supposed to start at the same time, same week, or same month?  Or is it allowed that some start immediately upon receipt of the seeds, while others wait until 07-08 November(as in my case), while others may choose to wait even until Christmas or January to begin?

In other words, when is the Deadline to begin the grow or to begin posting the journals?

You're about to send out seeds to some who have declared indoor grows, while others have declared outdoor grows.  In the absence of a specific "start" time-frame, it is concievable that the outdoor growers may decide to start their grows in February or March because of the Winter weather...

What's the rule?

I hope that was understandable.

Your friend,

Cannabissapean

• Like 4

I wish I'd seen this earlier. I'd love to be one of the lucky ones to be a part of this testing.  I would be growing outdoors and using only Powder Feeding as I've done for the past three years with fantastic results.  MY preference would be for the Kush as I am growing outdoors and I have a max of 9 weeks of flowering time where I live.

• Like 1

Yes I want to be a tester?  I am a 100% disabled service connected combat veteran of the viet nam war, I have agent orange.  Legal here to grow out doors, we have two dispensaries, been planting clones from local dispensaries, for last three years with not so good results.  Would like to try seeds.  

Thank you

Plantons

• Like 3