Do you want be a tester? 40 free places and awards !!

Jose.gh

post-8660-0-57075300-1444118800.png

Hi mates, 

We started a new season of testing in which we would like to have your help to try two new varieties and a clasic strain of GH. For this we need forty volunteers to test these new genetic, , committed and eager to find new flavors and effects. The varieties we offer to test are completely different, we prefer that each tester focus on a single variety, so they will be unable to obtain seeds of bothstrains. One of the varieties is completely sativa and the other is completely indica."

Strains

• Slex (Super Lemon Haze x Exodus Cheese)
  • Green House kush (Afgana)

Slex is A sativa Variety of 10-12 weeks of flowering, branched, vigorous, productive and very resinous. Provides powerful cerebral effect accompanied by a special fresh flavor.

Green House kush is a compact Indica of approximately 8 - 9 weeks of flowering. It is productive, but what really stands of this Variety is their fruity taste similar to blueberry. The effect is relaxing body.

REQUIREMENTS TESTER

• Commit to a grow diary when receive the seeds, in this forum ofc
  • Update with pictures and comments, at least one time each week
  • No live in USA (we cant send seeds to USA)

We need 20 testers to test Slex 20 and others 20 testers to test Green House kush. Growing method and nutrients are free  (indoor / outdoor / land / coconut / hydro ....)

If you are interested in testing, Let comment in this thread, indicating their form of grow and variety you want for test.

Wi will contact with you.

We WILL THANK HIS job as a tester, providing free seeds and also some prizes for the best grow diary:

First prize:

• Ipad
  • Greenhouse Feeding of their choice (5kg)
  • Two strains of their own choice ( if available )
  • GH hoody
  • GH t-shirt & Cap and thermo Mug XL

Second prize:

• Digital camera
  • Greenhouse Feeding of their choice (5kg)
  • GH hoody
  • GH t-shirt & Cap and thermo Mug XL

Thirth prize:

• Greenhouse Feeding of their choice (3kg)
  • GH hoody
  • GH t-shirt & Cap and Thermo Mug XL

Cheers!!   :brunette:

SLEX

• ManUbuntu
  • Gaz
  • kerbiili
  • maresca
  • Psypoab
  • Bam-Bhole
  • jankahar
  • laocoo
  • SantaBuds
  • mopman
  • Gaz
  • Mykol76
  • Organicz

Green House Kush

• Levente
  • slimjim
  • Ganja XL
  • Cannabissapean
  • zcabsa
  • Salvatore Riina
  • Sizla
  • inzion
  • Like 15

I would love to help you out again. I currently grow with full organic nutrients in soil. I happily test either strain, as they both sound great. I do say that the Slex sounds very slightly better,but either is of course very good.

• Like 2

I wish i could join but i do not have my system optimal and only running an easy soil grow. For this kind of test i wish i had my hydro going :(
Best of luck to all of you that enters the contest. I see some sweet prices beside from those nice seeds ;)

• Like 1

Great news, more journals to read and hopefully compose.

please put my name down for kush, grown in dwc, most likely

lst method, and more than likely GH powder feed Mother and

short flowering. Although SLEX i would grow in coco if no kush.

PEACE

• Like 1

Sounds like a great plan, if still possible i like to join in as well !

Ive set my eyes on the kush, indoors as well as outdoors, and i will do some cloning of course.

Let me know when you need my address mates LOL

keep it real, santa is coming oleeeeeeeee

• Like 1

OK Jose,

I am definitely up for this one.

Hydroponics.  Optional finishing lighting may include a 36-Watt UVB 2.0 fluorescent tube along with the usual dual 270-Watt multi-spectrum LEDs.

I would like to test the xxxxx Kush.  (Would that, perhaps be the Kaia Kush?)

By the way, are these test seeds going to be feminized, or should we each   be prepared to perform sexing procedures as well?

Thanks

• Like 2

Hi mates,

The name of the kush is still not decided, but is a completely new genetic (not a genetic marketed). We will soon end real name.

The seeds are feminized and tested in our greenhouse, but in the end we want  test this strains in finally growers, like you. Each person has their farming techniques, and we want to see results.

In a few days I contact to you via privately to send seeds.

If you know more people that maybe will want test, They spread the word. It is Important to do a big project in block, to display actual results.

Cheers :)

• Like 7