Do you want be a tester? 40 free places and awards !!

Jose.gh

I already applied to be a tester of the xxxx kush for this one.              why is there only a handfull of people wanting to test????

I just read about the PRIZES !!!!!!!!.       dude prizes !      I have grown for 20 years I have never tested for a company

and I sure as heck never got any PRIZES.        This is awesome .     3 out of 40 people get awesome prizes.

Hurry up and get in on this one.     you are gonna grow herb anyway

• Like 5

Hi Jose,

I would love to test whatever you would send me. The equipment I'm using:

5'x10' tent

¹k watt mh/hps

8 hydrofarm buckets

6"blower w/scrubber

This is my first time attempting to test for a company, but am not a stranger to growing at all. I've always wanted to try out you guys assortment of strains. I just didn't know where to start. Please consider me.

Thanks Goodgrissle

• Like 1

Oops, hope I did not miss this one. Was busy growing..lol You know me - anytime ! Kush sounds great, but I aso love the Exodus Cheese...about to reap some atm. That smell, that grat effect + taste. So wherever I can join I am into it. ATM. I hink the slexx is really interesting - not so sure about that lemon fuel. Kinda NOT my type of aroma but with that stinky cheese - who knows. I am KUSH-A-Delirious , so I leave the final choice of strain up to you - I am more than happy to receive a brand new strain. The Damnesia back in the days ended up as the No 1 all-time Top strain in my grow room. Still have NOT found anything better. Smell, taste, high, growing structure + yield - all top notch in my book !

Nuff said..

No 1 choice Slexx

(with the XXX KUSH as a very welcom second choice)

• Like 1

I am currently on my third grow (18m2) of a cloned strain of Xcheese (scrogged in soil/coco under T8's - yep, it works).

I use it medicinally (severe back pain relief, PTSD symptoms)...fell in love with this strain at first sniff! I find this particular herb a nice balance between CBD and THC, so I get the pain-killing but still a nice cerebral high. Just this morning a friend told me that he's NEVER tasted anything like this! Powerful and niiiiiice....

The addition of the lemony bit sounds intriguing! Slex it is yes please! 

Log & pic's no problem. I can try some in my current grow room and some in an outdoor kind of "cold frame" idea I want to trial (Stealth being the major consideration here). South African highveld.

• Like 2

Thanks friends,

We're going to send seeds to the chosen people (can check in the first post) . If you have not been chosen, we sorry.

There are still places available, if you want to be a tester, please record in this thread !!

Greetings!  :drinks:

Hi , I would love to be a tester.

I have proven  that i am not  a fraud

i would do a 120 W CFL grow  at soil

I would prefer kush but will go with  sativa  as well

I did   amnesia haze in my box and it was  OK

• Like 1