maresca

Maresca's Slex Test

43 posts in this topic

Hi, Hunters ;) !

Thank You GHSC, the sance to grow the Slex from the first hand :D

My test , started at Tuesday ( 27.10. ) , put 8 Slexes in destilated watered paper towel and thats in a box , after 24 hours opened the seeds, but from eight, two seeds was a little slowly.

All the 8 plant stay in the little vegetative room .Will see what happening with the babies under a little lights ( 2 * 26w cfl) .See you later, with some green happening! Bless

post-2003-0-52806300-1446407681.jpg

post-2003-0-67962800-1446407682.jpg

post-2003-0-36291000-1446407683.jpg

post-2003-0-03469300-1446407684.jpg

post-2003-0-71068400-1446407684.jpg

7 people like this

Nice to see that you joined the contest Maresca. Happy growing buddy. I know this one will be interesting :)

2 people like this

good start, will be here watching

good luck bro

PEACE

2 people like this

Thank You guys , Tokage & Slimjim! I wish all the best for You, growers Brothers ! ;)BLESS

1 person likes this

Nice start, very interesting to follow how your plants gonna do. Good luck!

2 people like this

Great start , will be watching this space  :gamer:

2 people like this

Hi Matt,

It seems that this is beginning !! How's the growth? Is everything going well? We look forward to seeing those little :)

1 person likes this

Hi, Hunters! 

Here are the Slex, after a week  in the little vegetative room . Running well , but one of all have a slow grow  tending or what , stay little and I don't know .

Waiting for what happening in the future . :bye: 

DSCN0943

DSCN0942

DSCN0939

DSCN0937

7 people like this

Hey Maresca, 

How is it going with them? Do you have an update for us?

1 person likes this

Hey Maresca,

That is a wonderful start for your SLEX Test.  I am interested in seeing the different Phenos that have hatched from your Batch of seeds.

Do you have an update for us?

Good Job so far...

1 person likes this

Matt Hello and Happy New Year !!

All is well in your culture? Long time no see update. Hope all is well :)

Cheers

1 person likes this

Hi, Hunters!

First time must to say.Sorry about me was away.Happy New GrowYear for All Hunters!

Me become some bugs, mites attack, both flowers room.:( It was great war vs me and the mites.:( And the little clones room i found some mites , but after cleaned the plant full .now healthy.

Because that happened , i must wait for all plant harvesting, and cleaning the rooms, but in the veg room waited the bigger plants.I can't tune up all the SLEX-es , but one of the SIX SLEXes plants Now I vegetativ tune up a SLEX , 3td week . I have cutted , topped.I give 0.8 E.C. Gh Grow  ! PH 5-6  

SLEX 1.

DSCN1161

DSCN1162

I wiil tune up the other SLEX-es too, but first must put the bigger plants to the flowering room, what's momental clean ! Must, slowly Harvesting :) And go the other 5 plants to tuning up and after some weeks to flowering too :D Here comes more pictures , and i stay close to test. :)

3 people like this

shame about the bug attack

glad to hear your back on track bro

cant wait for the flowering

PEACE

1 person likes this

Thank You, Old head ;)

I'm waiting well too, to flowering time!! I'm lucky about not in my vegetativ room attacked the mites. Lucky in the bad happening!Ok, the veg room more wetter than the flowering room, and the mites like not water, high humidity!

1 person likes this

Very happy to see that you are still with us.  Also happy to know that you are winning against the pests.

Your plants look nice.  Good Luck and keep up the good work...

2 people like this

Good plants, they look great (despite intruders). I hope you can solve this problem, it is very common here too and I always have natural means prepared for them.

Greetings!

1 person likes this

Hi, Hunters! 

A week goes away, with the SLEX in the Veg stage.I 've cutted some branches down from the low brances of the plant. For clones and for the tuning up for the top branches.A few days or the next weekend i will send to the flower room , the plant!

Slex

SLEX VEG

SLEX

I will give some grow powder on the next week, before goes to the changing phase ;) . Peace for all! Happy growing, without stress ;)

2 people like this

looking good cant wait to see the buds

peace

2 people like this

Thank you, Old head ;) ! I'm waiting well too!!!!! I cutted some branches down , and hold two for clones.Here is some new pictures.After cut.

SLEX CLONES

SLEX

DSCN1344

Next week I will put to the flower room. :) See You later! ;)

1 person likes this

Hi, Hunters!

Some news , I moved into flower room, the SLEX. The cutted branches have growed nice roots, after 7-8 days.After , the mites attack i'm later with the grow.Will see , when will finish the buds.Some pictures about the SLEX.But here i will show the life of the Slex, till the end.

SleX flowering start

SlEx roots

SleX roots

SLEX day 1

SLEX flo. day 7.

SleX

Slex day 7.

3 people like this

very nice maresca bro! wanna see those budding!

2 people like this

Wow, good roots for only 7-8 days ..... look great. Do any trick? my cuttings usually take 15 days haha

Cheers! :)

1 person likes this

Hi, Hunters BrotherS and Sisters!

:)  I do thats! Before  When I plan the cutting , i give before 1-2 days for the plant EC 0.8 grow powder tuning rainwater Ph 5.0-6.0!Other situation , rooted the cutted branches for me too after 12-14 days , but it's(SLEX) growed after 7-8 , and I don't used , this time root stimulator.After cutting I put into rockwhool, with ph down rainwater between ph 5.0-6.0!  And I moved back to 400 w cfl vegroom. It was quick! :) Sometomes happened with me that with other plants.That's all what I do.Thank You guys the comment! Jose.gh,Tokage,SantaBuds!!!

Bless there

1 person likes this