maresca

Maresca's Slex Test

43 posts in this topic

Hi, Hunters! 

A new week with Slex in flower 14 day.Today 15 :) Some pictures, how streched the plant!

SleX Day 14 flow

SLEX d. 14

SleX D. 14.

Slex

Slex up

SleX and friends

I give for SleX now grow powder EC 0.8 + Plagron bloom 0.2 + green sensation 0.1 =E.C. 1.1

Peace for all! 

3 people like this

Best to watch the size/stretching of SLEX . I got 2 SLEX in the middle of flowering and they are 140 centimeters tall - measured from the surface of the soil.. The tallest (11 litre pots=30 centimeters heghtplus) SLEX  are touching the sides of the reflektor. Like that they still get lights to the oh so important main-top-cola, that made up a good 70 perecent of the total amount of weedI harvested from prior SLEX with the HAZE phenoes. A safe way to keep the height under control is topping - The SLEX responds very well to that. 2 Colas combined produce nearly as much as one giant Top cola and you can put the SLEX in the midde of the reflektor without burning leaves or worse buds. LST and bending down may be another option, but the easiest way is topping. Not every SLEX got that enormous stretch but 3 out of 4 do. So keep that in mind. The only downside to this strain. Otherwise it grows well and yields good PLUS the weed is definitely top shelve material. good luck in finding your favorite clone - make that a mother - worth it.

1 person likes this

Nice growing man, but to look at some pictures  you risk a stiff neck... hahaha im joke!!

Good luck with these lady. :D

1 person likes this

Hello, Hunters! 

Thank u, Bam - Bhole and Mykol76! Sorry your's neck :) I forget to save after rotate the pictures! Now you can see in right position. ;) Bam-Bhole!!I wrote the pot size wrong, not 11l pot , 15L pot ! I don't know why i wrote that, badly remember! But the Slex streched over the rainbow :) .You have right, Bam-Bhole! I must found how i move the top branches to the light spectrum! After all wonder plant ! More times must cut in the future! I made some new pictures!

large.DSCN1470.JPG.19b6d1e4d7bcdd6b9044elarge.DSCN1469.JPG.aadad59f796aad279f73elarge.DSCN1468.JPG.780c1f2824f012513b1f3

2 people like this

A new week with Slex flower day 42 .Day to day better fatter the buds and so nice smell.I have brokened the top branch ,in th earlier time in flowering.I gave last time 1.3 EC bloom, green sensation, and sugar royal.I do some pictures.large.DSCN1504.JPGlarge.DSCN1502.JPGlarge.DSCN1501.JPGlarge.DSCN1500.JPGlarge.DSCN1499.JPGlarge.DSCN1496.JPGlarge.DSCN1497.JPGlarge.DSCN1503.JPG

2 people like this

Maresca,

Wow!   Those Slexes look very Sativa-like.

You CAN get those tops under the light again and you can do it without breaking them.  It is a technique called super-cropping:  With your fingers and thumb, at a point just below where you want the canopy to develop, squeeze the stem really hard and feel the stem's tissue crunching.  Do this in 3 or 4 places very close to each other on each stem that you want to bend down.  This will weaken the stem and make it very flexible.  Now you can bend the top downward without the stem breaking apart.  It might crack length-wise, but that is not so bad as breaking the stem cross-wise (quer).  If the stem is strong enough to remain at about 90° without support, then good.  It will heal by itself and become stronger than it was before.  If it will not remain at 90° and it keeps falling and pointing toward the floor, then tie it up with a string to sit at about 90°.  It will heal and become stronger than before.  This strengtheded portion of the stem will grow thicker and harder than the normal stem, and when it does, it will be able to transport even more nutrients to the bud sites. (Größer Stoffwechsel)

Obviously you would not want to do this when you have GREAT BIG buds on a plant, but it IS OK to do this at this current stage of flowering, smaller buds.  You are not yet too far along to do this.  Believe me, it works.

Oh yeah, currently the new forum software still ignores the orientation attributes given to our pictures from Windows Operating System, and displays our pictures with the original orientation attributes from their original Save (Speichern).  To overcome that, upload your newly-oriented picture into another program, like Paint, or similar.  Then re-save it.  Now, the orientation attributes will be accepted by the forum software upon uploading.

But maybe you have already discovered that.  I mention it here to help other viewers who might not yet have discovered how to fix their own upload problems.  If anyone is still having other problems with the forum, or to see other fixes to the forum software problems, then visit the Forum Bugs Thread.  Admin is working hard to find fixes for the various problems.  Here is the link:  

2 people like this

Lool need to buy 3m x 2m growroom,hahaha...   :)

Seriously! they are going to make some nice buds,i like

how to stretch this plant, to favor the light also to the lower flowers.

have a good continuous flowering friend, and good luck!   ;)

2 people like this

Thank, You Guys the comments! ;) I do some new pictures , and i made the fotos in original position :D Cannabissapien! It's very interesting thing ! I have a B.B. Cheese, what i have brokened at the vegetatve stage , I made some pictures of that plant!Strong ball growed the branch! :) That plant will, after a few days  flowering .The SlEx , surprised me well! Can't wait the full finished flowers to see! Ok, stage to stage wonder! 9. April will be on the 49 d, 7 week.Smelling well the room!Mykol you have right I need bigger grow room.But I have in my situation (only) that, I must more times cut the plant in veg.DSCN1510.JPGDSCN1511.JPGDSCN1513.JPGDSCN1514.JPGDSCN1527.JPGDSCN1528.JPGDSCN1529.JPGDSCN1523.JPGDSCN1524.JPGDSCN1522.JPG

So , Mykol, and the other side more ladies in big form. :) DSCN1517.JPGDSCN1520.JPG

3 people like this

Hello mate :)

Everything looks great here, the buds are beautiful, bigger and fatter every day. I hope I can soon say something about the smell of the buds, it's interesting for me to know your opinion;)

We continue to monitor developments! Good work :P

Hi, Hunters! 

Thank you , Jose running well. I hope but , it will not finished at Friday the buds! Beautiful!!! Now , you can see how many sugars on the buds, and smelling well, so really deep sweet smell with behind some another tone , lemony-lime-or :D a parfume ! I made same pictures from the plant and buds!DSCN1558.JPGDSCN1561.JPGDSCN1567.JPGDSCN1569.JPGDSCN1570.JPGDSCN1572.JPGDSCN1575.JPGDSCN1578.JPGDSCN1579.JPGDSCN1580.JPGDSCN1581.JPG

DSCN1543.JPG

DSCN1552.JPG

DSCN1554.JPG

DSCN1556.JPG

DSCN1563.JPG

DSCN1571.JPG

DSCN1573.JPG

2 people like this

Are some beautiful buds with abundant resin ,good work!! ;)
as it is designed the cut?

Maresca,

Congratulations on a beautiful grow!

Yeah Cannabis is a wonderful plant.  Even damaged, it rebounds and heals itself, like it can also help us in our healing.

Enjoy your harvest.

Cannabissapean

Thank You, guys!!!! Mykol76 & Cannabissapean!!! 

The broken top was not my idea, it happened when I movedthe top.It was in the early flowering time!Design top :) So nice smelling the flowers! Like a cotton candy sweet smell, and some something peakly skunky ,not lemon , thats skunky smell,that will be out come when dryed the flowers, and no clorofil inside! :) Waiting well! I have started that plant's clone in a bigger container!Passed for me that SleX! Great strain!And there are in the veg room 4 another from seed!I will try those , cause i see , by another test , it gives all good phenos. ;) Some pictures.. 

DSCN1598.JPGDSCN1600.JPGDSCN1601.JPGDSCN1603.JPGDSCN1606.JPGDSCN1607.JPGDSCN1609.JPGDSCN1612.JPGDSCN1613.JPGDSCN1614.JPGDSCN1615.JPGDSCN1617.JPGDSCN1618.JPGDSCN1619.JPG

3 people like this

hey mate, he is doing a good job with this lady.
watch some really nice frost covered buds!
;)
continue along this path. :)
1 person likes this

Thank u, Mykol76! 

Yesterday , i made some pictures.I have harvested a branch, for test, but the rest inside .Day 57. was 58 today.That pheno better when i harvest on 9 week , but on the 8 week you can see it's very nice! So agressive SWeEt smell!!!! And skunky , really good strain! I like! I will grow in the future ! :) DSCN1632.JPGDSCN1630.JPGDSCN1618.JPGDSCN1633.JPGDSCN1635.JPGDSCN1636.JPGDSCN1638.JPGDSCN1640.JPGDSCN1636.JPGDSCN1639.JPGDSCN1640.JPGDSCN1641.JPGDSCN1644.JPGDSCN1643.JPG 

DSCN1619.JPG

DSCN1634.JPG

DSCN1642.JPG

DSCN1646.JPG

DSCN1647.JPG

2 people like this

That's a stretchy plant, but very good bud to leaf ratio ;)
Nice buds nice job :)

1 person likes this

Thank you, Myko & Ghost Grower! 

Yes, a stretchy pheno!Very good buds growing !Smelling like a skunk, and sweet!Nice weight!I have harvested the tops after 59 days and the lower buds later 62 days!But normal situation need 63 days! I have started this pheno in a bigger container 27L ! So more than 30 gramms dry buds from that Slex!I thimk it's nice production!And it can be more, when i hold in flowering more time,bigger container....etc I Like the SLEX! So intensive odour, smell great weed,nice "parfume" in the air after a smoke! And nice ballanced high and low , stay cool!

DSC09613.JPG

DSCN1670.JPG

DSCN1694.JPG

DSCN1682.JPG

DSCN1684.JPG

DSCN1686.JPG

DSCN1687.JPG

DSCN1688.JPG

DSCN1690.JPG

DSCN1693.JPG

DSCN1696.JPG

DSCN1698.JPG