Super Lemon Exodus Cheese Haze aka SLEX Test Grow 1

Bam-Bhole

After a while I took some fresh pictures. Sadly only 2 of the 6 first SLEX did make it to nice flowering, nice smelling and good looking plants after full 7 weeks of flowering. We enter the 8th week of the flowering circle and astonishingly SLEX 2 is already wet and fat with very nice fat buds. I doubt it will take much longer than 2 weeks till she could be reaped. The Haze pheno SLEX 1 stopped stretching, instead she finally picks up more and more buds and got the same nice aroma lemon tart-type of SLEX 2. Slex 3 looks completely different and she seems to have some anomalies. Wit + See. In the background you can see SLEX 4 in early flowering. I topped her recently and it seemsshe be doing fine. Again from 5 4 losses. What is left now are 5 young plants from the rest of my seeds and except 1 they all are doing fine. Not exactly sure if I got 3 Kush and 2 Slex or 3 Slex and 2 Ksh's..lol Time alone will tell. Anyway . I am happy to have at least a few great girls. Just wished i had more..u

SLEX 3 middle right SLEX 2 front right, SLEX 1 HAZE pheno front middle, the good Kush behind - middle

Pictures as usuual in my gallery - It is worth taking a look imo

Link : - http://forums.strainhunters.com/gallery/album/1652-slex/

• Like 1

Hi, I know this is very nice but somehow that still does not work for me as before. That's why I chose that extra route via the gallery. 

I try again just to see if it works ... no this message appears 

You have exceeded your allotted disk space for attachments

Trouble

• Like 1

Today is the beginning of week 9 and suddenly the smell changes as well as the first buds turn color. Before Slex 1 and SLEX 2 reminded me of pure Super Lemon Haze. Now I can sense traces of that Exodus Cheese aroma making a difference. These 2 girls are rel beauties and 2 is a dream come true fat producer, mega healthy- wished I'd taken some cuttings and kept one as a future mother plants. If each plants grew like this one I#d be very happy.

The bad news is SLEX 3. The leaves were always straight up to the sky and looking more like an Indica, the buds are sticky a bit, not as sticky as the others but the real problem is hardly any aroma. I had the exact same problem with 2 of the KUSH, One only was great. Complete yellow and sprinled with yellow snow the aroma of the product is amazing. The other 2 had no smell at all and only very few buds. I have no idea what to do with that stuff- I don't want to smoke weed with no taste/aroma. I tried hard to find the reason for that strange phenomena I never experienced before. Last night i found the answer.

Looking at the bottom of the stem directly under the surface I could see that there was a part of about 3 cm that was smaller than the rest. The damn bugs have eaten up som of the roots, probably that part, that is helping to supply the plant with the food needed for producing buds abd aroma. The stems on the healthy plants are untouched and straight. The Kush had some marks around the stem looking like goosebumps . So they suffered the same consequences. The leaves looked healthy as you can see on the pictzures. So only half of the 6 origina planted girls bring fruits. a pity but now I found an explanation what caused this !Glad I got some top notch Kush and more goodness to come...

I plan to take down SLEX 2 at the weekennd . 9 weeks seems to be okay for that pheno, that grows more like an Indica. The huge HAZE is getting fatter and fatter although some of the buds in the middle are turning darker aswell. A great strain and I am looking forward for more of the same ! I will take pictures and show you thestem when it is time for watering. Inside thetent's HPS you cannot se enough details !

• Like 1

Here are pictures of the SLEX 1, 2 and 3- 3 looks different and the buds have hardly any aroma due to bugs eaten up some of the roots, so I tok a picture that shows the damage. Seems they liked the oily parts inside the root system. leaves always upwards, bud production is not bad just not the quality I want.

http://forums.strainhunters.com/gallery/album/1652-slex/

Had to throw out 2 KUSH because of that already, so I only got the KUSH from 1 plant. Excellent aroma + potency , minimum yield. It is true using pwederfeeding with EC + ph level adjustment enhances the quality ofthe buds. The Sativa powder was not good for theKUSH but the SLEX loves it. Gaining weight and SLEX 2 is already near perfection - at least the lower siude stems, that have gooten more lights (longer) are extremely ripe, the crown can take a few days more. SLEX1 is competing with 2 who got the fattest top. That one needs at least a good week longer than SLEX 2. Even the sick SLEX 3 got some weight on the stem, while SLEX 4 is now in the middle of the flowering circle it seems. Geting more buds every day ! NO MORE BUGS around. Hope it stays that way !

• Like 1

Couple new pictiures here http://forums.strainhunters.com/gallery/album/1652-slex/

VEG room with 3 new SLEX and the transplanted Florida Gold, Amnesia and White Walker Kush getting full 400 watts MH for 18 hours.

Plus 2 small buds from SLEX 2 nearly dry (ready to smoke). Great taste + high potency couple side stems that ghad turned dark and looked ready, the main SLEX 2 is still alive, the Top cola needs a week more I guess, Tomorrow 9 weeks are past since beginning of the flowering circle..

Slex 1 Haze Pheno might take the full 11 weeks, 10 at least it seems... Worth the wait ....

Best smoke session in a while lasst night Kush + SLEX mixed together is the BOMB KUSH is nicely cured ny now, just too little - 1 plant instead of 3 ...

• Like 2

Everything running smooth now, Just harvested SLEX , I could have given her a few days more buut I need weed and the SLEX is already mad potent. Nice balanced high, good taste and very long lasting. Top shelf matterial. Mixed with KUSH it is the best smoke I had this year..lol With 18 hours 400 watt MH you can watch the plants growing . Not long and I can fil in 5 new girls to the flowering booth. Today SLEX 1 gets her last powderfeeding - after that either RIPEN or flushing , depends if the buds still put on weight . SLEX 3 shows some bud color changes, too - and quite a few ....

• Like 2

Things move by as wished. Today we enter the final 11th week of flowering. Luckily SLEX 3 has surprised me with some nice colors on the buds, showing that she is soon ready to be harvested. still not the same aroma as the other 2 SLEX but should be at least okay. I flushed her last night watching the run out water nd bringing it down from 2.2 to 0,4 the same EC level of the tab water. Once that soil drises out I'll cut her down and show pix.. SLEX 2 (HAZe Pheno) still develops a few foxtails on top of the crown cola. The main stem is full with real beautiful, crystal clad yellow-ish brown buds with that amazing lime aroma. The soil is stil wet, so I have to wait a bit longer before I can flush her properly. Using powder feeding with adjustment of ph + EC levels really pays off. Hardly ever seen that high amount of crstals. Each little flower looks precious and the results are so nice aromatic and sticky - it is a joy. Even small parts of the dried buds can be rolled together to form a nicer looking bigger nug. Plus thepotency is crazy ! Really really strong medicine (ndica pheno 9 weeks). Wonder what the Haze pheno does to my mind + body..lol

A pity I don't have the right camera to give y'all a realistic detail viwe of the ripe buds, but I wwill try my best to find the right size and lights when flushing the plant.

• Like 1

Had to cut the two ripe SLEX 2 + 3 on thursday night, the crown cola looked so heavy and ready I feared bud rot - also needed some space, so I could add the 5 DNA/GYO plants from the VEG room to the flowering booth. Now thre ae two 3 week old SLEX, 3 GH Kush + 1 Lemon Walker in the VEG room under T5 NEOn (2&55 watts). SLEX 4 has developed some crystal and 2 nice tops from toping. This way the top colas are not much higher than the side buds. SLEX 5 is growing like the HAZE pheno of SLEX 2, lready close to the Spreader, SLEX 6 is not that big but both looking niceand are in flowering, too. Anyway. The results of this grow are great, they looked already brown + yellow before harvest but now they are getting more and more on point. That chlorophil smell is slowly but surely gone and I smked 2 joints from the HAZE Slex already. This one got a nicer more lime than lemon aroma. The taste is not bad at all - still not exactly my preferred type of weed. I am more into KUSH, Cheese or Damnesia, when it comes to Sativas. Plus the Super Lemon Haze is a bit too strong for me as a person, who smokes pure joints. It got an overpowering entrance but then the high itself is very pleasant. Maybe I might learn to really appreciate this strain once it is cured properly. I got a prism glass, that multiplies the view and watching the buds shows a rich coverage of trichomes. I broke down the mighty cola into small peces but the buds still look awesome. I try to catch a nice picture of a couple buds- results were  around 45 grams :1 ounce from 2 and a7 grams from 3. Not a huge amount but the quality makes up foor that and more is yet to ome - 1 is history by now..lol

http://forums.strainhunters.com/gallery/image/30251-dsc00575/

A couple dry buds, ready to smoke but I put it in glass for further cure.

Sorry but that was the best of 3 tpictures I took. Fucked up camera , damn

So far potent as fuck, taste is decent, smel of the smoke (pure joint) overwhelming. one sticky and the whole house smells for half an hour minimum.

Quality of High. Nicely balanced, good medicine BUt smoking too late and falling asleep can give me a hang over . It is that strong -SLEX 1 was heavier I think, This is also very potent but all in all more cerebral and enjoyable.

Final resume after SLEX 4 is ready and I can get more phenotypes and smoked more than just a couple joints ..

• Like 2

Just added 2 new SLEX to the flowering tent. Now I got a total of 5 more SLEX in various stages. I am waiting for the topped SLEX 4, that looks like a Super silver Haze at the moment. Nice top c+ side colas with some crystals and an overall good appearance. . Before moving the SLEX to the flowering booth I put them in the next bigger pots, 2,5 litres. The rootballs looked nice. I could not use bigger pots since I have to park them next to the plants in root pouches, since I already got 12 plants inside and there is no more free space for 2 additional plants in 7 or 111 litre pots. I have to wait till I can reap SLEX 4.

• Like 2

So far I had the strong Indica growstyle Slex with a strong lemon aroma with hints of SKUNK very stinky in the initial drying, Another one with more of that SKUNK odor but as endresult it was lemon as well. The Haze Pheno is the nicest. Not ash eavy duty as the former but with much better overall turn. Nice buds , lime aroma with a bit of additional rfagrances, which are hard to mention. Hope with further curing comes more of the aroma. it is definitely a nice smoke and I am already interested what the silvery SLEX with the two main colas will have to offer....Enjoy the SLEX Jan. Another winner for the Greenhouse/Strainhunter's seedbank !

• Like 1

Jan gh  guess I get that Exodus pheno next ! Letting the topped SLEX 4 dry out good I took her out for a good feeding, when I could get her aroma in very well and no question. It got that unmistakable EX Cheese flavour. Plus the leaves are not as thin as that of the others SATIVA thin but more like that of the Exodus Cheese. A much smaller plant (in size) but with more + fatter side stems. Looking great wit the chrystals.

• Like 1

Hi mate, 

I will reset your account and test for pics. Please check your email in a few hour for your new pass.

Thanks, Jose

DONE!!  I fix it ;)

Now you can add pics again (new limit to 2gb)

I apologize for the problems and delays.

Have a nice day, Jose

True - To celecbrate this i took a few snap shots from the tent. I moved the 2 giant HAZE SLEX and the 3 Special Kush's in late flowering into my old growroom under a normal reflektor with 400 watt HS. The tent is reserved atm for the soon ready topped Exodus pheno SLEX with enough elbow room for the side stems. Also inside the 2 new SLEX and of course2 AMNESIA Original /Dinafem) , 2 White Widow / Skywalker KUSH (DNS/GYO) and 1 Florida Gold /DNY/GYO) It is ridiculous how many fresh little flowers do appear every day. Seems they will get real fatties (!!). The HAZe Slex were simply too tall for the tent and the tent was simply to crowded foor all 14 plants and esp. the SLEX side stems.

More pix will follow with natural lights ..

post-10461-0-49785500-1456317050.jpg

post-10461-0-28137000-1456317104.jpg

post-10461-0-41177400-1456317225.jpg

• Like 5