Super Lemon Exodus Cheese Haze aka SLEX Test Grow 1

Bam-Bhole

Man, what an amazing grow this has been. It really paid to spend 150 Euro on Elite seeds I normally do not buy. The last weeks were filled with reaping, drying and curing. All but one Amnesia Haze are by now harvested. I am happy with the results . I could not really comment on the SLEX before it was properly cured. Overal it was not the best pheno but still potent, tasty and brown. I spotted a few seeds, sure sign I flowered a plant a bit too long, so she gets time to brng forth some seeds in a vain attempt to reproduce. These seeds are not good to grow, even when they lok ripe. So far I only found 2 , so that ain't a problem. The other strains are amazing. The Amnesia samples I smoked make me hot. Gonna order me 10 Damnesia seeds . Man what a fine HAZE. The White Walker is crazy sticky and great for Hash making I guess. Tastes nice and is strong, too.  The amounts are satisfying all in all. These DNA strains really bring more than most other cheaper strains and esp. the regular little KUSHes. Been a long journey but I am in the happy position to store a good amount in a brown paper bag for a long term cure and got enough for next month. Still to come a Lemon Walker and a GH KUSH. Again the LW is twice as tall as the KUSH and is further advanced. So far so good. Thanks for this awesome strain.Growing it again atm. but this journal is basically finished. I may put out some pix from the well cured strains if time allows. Otherwise.Thanks for reading and commenting. Another winner. This and the damnesia are by now new favorites.Good work strainhunters.