Green House Kush Test compared against Kaia Kush, each comparing Short Powder Feeding against Advanced Hydroponics Nutrients by Cannabissapean

Cannabissapean

My LED Grow Lamps

I have 2 of them.

I had purchased them in early 2014 via ebay.  As you can see in the pictures, the Seller is called Everydaygood Equipment.  See the pictures for their website and telephone number.  I have discovered that the website is not functioning, and I have not attempted the phone number.

Each lamp has two on/off switches.  Each switch controls 3 of the lamp circles.  (No, red/blue selection is not found on these lamps.)  Two cooling fans are built into each lamp.

Image031.jpg

Image032.jpg

Image033.jpg

Image034.jpg

Each has 90 3-Watt LEDs. (3 x 90 = 270 Watts each Lamp)  The LEDs are arranged into 6 circles, each circle containing 15 LEDs of wavelengths suitable for cannabis growth and blooming.

In each circle there are 10 red LEDs (2 or 3 different wavelengths), 3 blue LEDs (each a different wavelength), one yellow LED and one infra-red LED.Image036.jpg

Image037.jpg

I am very happy with these lamps.  The plants respond very well to the light, and the lamps produce very little heat (no need for cool-tube-type lamp ventilation).  I do circulate air inside the tent, and I do use an evacuation fan near the top of the tent.

Image038.jpg

Image039.jpg

Image040.jpg

Image048.jpg

Image049.jpg

• Like 1

The plants grew up into the lamps, and a couple top buds got burned.  So, I had to do something.

I removed the reservoirs from the tent.  They were under the ebb-n-flow tubs, sitting on the lower shelf of a 2-shelf system.  I removed the shelf system entirely (It required a specific height that limited the head-room for the plants.)  I set the reservoirs outside the tent, and built a make-shift shelf for the ebb-n-flow tubs at a lower level. 

I trimmed away more of the leaves and useless growth in the lower one-third of the plants and returned the plants to the tubs.  I re-mixed the reservoirs, 30 Liters each.  30 grams Powder-feeding Short for the PF.

For the Advanced Hydroponics Reservoir, 30liters water plus Zero ml 1-Grow(the plants are growing too fast as it is), 60ml 2-Bloom, 30ml 3-Micro, 30ml Growth/Bloom Excellerator, 15ml Enzyme+.

Each reservoir was pH adjusted from around 7,8 down to 5,6.

Here are some pictures after the rearrangement.

Image041.jpg

Image042.jpg

Image043.jpg

Image044.jpg

Image045.jpg

Image046.jpg

Image047.jpg

• Like 3

I was wondering about that Ec meter, what kind of brand and price?
I did order many, many from Ebay. Chinese sellers. And i must say brand do matter when it comes to meters. 
If i would say i have ordered over 20 meters it would not be a lie.
They break all the time and the values is different from meter to meter. 

Kudos on the led report. I think it is fitting that you also talk about the gear you use when you do such a nice report compare grow. 

• Like 2

marvgk,

Now that the girls are about 20 days into flowering, I can still see virtually no difference in the growth characteristics between the use of Powderfeeding (Short-flowering powder) and the use of the Advanced Hydroponics Schema.  Both sets of nutrients seem to be working wonderfully for my "Drip into Rockwool" Vegg set-up as well as for my "Ebb n Flow Hydroponics" Flowering set-up.  I am so happy with Powder-feeding that I have ordered a Kilo bag of Hybrid Powder-feeding via www.growmart.de. 

As far as "switching" is concerned, "switch" would not be the correct term to use in my case.  I use many brands of nutrients: GreenHouse, Advanced Hydro, Hesi, Plagron, BioBizz, and I will continue to experiment with even more manufacturers products whenever it fits my fancy to buy them.  There are also some products from California that I would like to try, if I can find them in my local market: General Hydroponics, Happy Frog and some others. 

Therefore, I DO recommend that you buy Powderfeed.  It is so easy.  And it seems that if you keep the pH at the correct level, the EC pretty much takes care of itself, at least that's what the performance of my plants indicates.  I will however, be double-checking that later, after my new EC meter arrives.  In my opinion, every grower should become familiar with a wider spectrum of products than only one manufacturer's products.

• Like 3

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Tokage. 

I will then include a report on the new meters and the new digital microscope after I receive them and use them a little.

And thank you too, Jose.  Yes, I am very happy with the performance of all of my lamps.  (I have been tinkering with the idea of buying 2 more similar LED lamps, just to even-out the light distribution, but I am afraid that the original supplier may be out of business.  I will have to seek out another supplier/maufacturer to fill that desire.)

I am also happy with the fluorescent lamps of the Vegg Tent (I built them myself using high effiency electronic ballasts, lambda = 0,98.).  They are not as strong as HPS or MH;  I don't want them so strong.  If they were so strong, my Vegg mothers would outgrow their cage too soon.  MY Vegg lighting is designed primarily only as a clone and mothers maintenance-lighting.  It would be different if I were concentrating on volume production.  A volume grower would want fast Vegging to shorten the Vegg-time and to maximize his yield over time.

• Like 3

Just the next day after adjusting the pH to 5.6, the pH now measures 7.8 in the Advanced Hydro Reservoir, and it measures 7.5 in the GH Powderfeeding Reservoir.  Frustrated, I adjusted each back down to 5,6.  Then two days later, each reservoir is again back up to 7,8 and  7,5 respectively.  This time I used a 99.97% pure lemonjuice concentrate to adjust each reservoir again to 5,6 (hoping that this might impart a little flavor to the plant).  (I still have not received the pH-Down for Bloom, but it's on its way.)  The lemonjuice concentrate causes both nutrient mixes to become very cloudy, but so far, no negative effects on the plants.

Ahhhh, my package has arrived.  I now have my new EC meter and the pH-Down for Bloom.   I will use these soon and prepare a report.

@ Tokage,

Yes, I do shop around.  Many times I use Google to research a wider selection of available options or simply for what's new.  I take notes on the specifications, name-brands and model numbers.  Then, using that information, I expand my search for the items into Ebay or Amazon, or even sometimes I perform price comparisons through Conrad.de or Preisvergleich.de ("price-comparison".de).  But there are also a number of websites that specialize in growing equipment and nutrients.  Some of them are overpriced, but some of them are reasonable (growmart.de for example). 

Method of payment has to be to-each-his-own.  I've never had any problem with the cash in envelope method with GreenHouse or Strain Hunters.  But I will repeat that the cash in envelope method did cause me a significant loss with a company called Tropical Seeds Company, aka. Tropical Enthusiasts Seed Company.  Beware.

@ Mykol,

Thank you, buddy.  Yes, they are good-looking plants, aren't they.  The Kaia Kush leaves are simply enormouus.  I shall take some photos soon to show you in comparison to my hand and in comparison to a meter-stick.  Unbelievable! 

And all 6 plants are producing their flowers, so there will soon be some new photos of the flowers.

By the way, I haven't been wasting the healthy leaves that I had cut away from the plants during trimming.  I make Apple/Orange/Canna-Banana Protien Smoothies:  In a blender, I blend together 1 cored apple, 1 peeled seedless orange, 1 peeled banana, 1 cup of water, ~100ml "Sanddorn concentrate with honey"(optional, high in Vitamin C), about 25 to 50 grams of rinsed Cannabis leaves without the stems (mandatory, it's just not acceptable without this ingredient), and 1 Tablespoon of your favorite power-protien powder.  Blend and blend and blend.  It takes a while to chop-up all that cannabis real fine.  Then if they fit, throw in 2 to 4 cubes of ice, blend again and pour.  Fills two tall glasses.   Mmmmmm, it's good.  Great just before or after a work-out.

• Like 4

Okay for those wanting to experiment with good fertilizer brands you shoulld check URBAN REMO Nutrients, His line-up makes a lot of sense and looking at his grow factory producing 2 Kilos per plant average should be proof enough. Since I am a fan of powderfeeding I hesitate to mix too many brands or additives but his Cloning Gel andthe Seaweed alg juice should do no harm for a good root system. I also like advance hydroponics / the dutch formula ) with Final Solution Root Juice and the enzymes. All really good products. Further on I do like GHE. They are doing things from a scientific pov working for the NASA and getting the minerals from the Nazca Line in the dryest era of the world- An ideal place for minerals. I always use the KLEEN for a fine flush plus RIPEN to add a bit of a final boost for the buds before harvest time. My first line of ferts and I liked the results a lot, Cheap, too

Finally for a good start for an organic grow (not suited for hydroonis) is Huano Kalong. if you add the Guno pellets and the Guano Seaweed in the medium you need only the Fishmeal for additional feeding through out the grow. It contains all the fertilizers (NPK) your plant needs. Sadly you must watch what you add when using a basic grow solution and esp. powderfeeding - al I have used with it was a Root enhancer from advance hydroponics, Final Solution or RIPEN and various ZYMES to help with dead roots. Will try seaweed Alga next. watch that the additional ferts contain only a bit of NPK or you mess up the feedings formula..

I give you a link for the Urban Remo nutrient site for europe. Free of postage and you can pay with paypal. ..https://www.kmc-trading-europe.com/13-remo-nutrients

• Like 1

Excellent information, I see that all the LEDs are well aware :)

Once I asked for a to Chinese customs but I cheated a lot of money ... I do not think I will ask for anything this big, because they stop customs in my country (shit).

Hahaha

Cheers!

Jose,

Apparently you are not the only buyer that has been hit by the Customs Rats.  I have noticed that some Chinese sellers are now having their products delivered through northern European distributors (ie., Holland, Finland, Sweden, Norway, etc.).  Before you click on "Buy", first write to your seller using the pre-purchasing contact-messaging usually available within the sales forum to ask if they are distributing their products via a northern European distributor in order to help the buyers avoid the overzealous customs offices. 

Once it is in an EU country, there is no further Customs charge for further delivery to another EU country.  At least that's the theory. 

Holland is one of the friendly distributorship countries that has helped me out.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I got some packages of some ordered equipment.  Sorry for the long time without posts.  I received the USB microscope.  Rather disappointed.  Here are pictures of the unboxing.  This microscope came out of China.  It was cheap ~13€.  So I guess I should have expected it to be junk. 

Outside front of the box Image000.jpg

Edge of box Image002.jpg

Opened lid Image003.jpg

The scope itself.Aluminum rollbar for the magnification control.  Red "SNAP" button for snapping the picture.  Red "Zoom" button, presumably for zooming. Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image006.jpg

The stand, made of chrome-coated lightweight plastic, not metal as advertized. Image007.jpg

Assembled all together. Image008.jpg

A Calibration Template and the Software.Image010.jpg

Image009.jpg

Review:  I'm glad I didn't spend any more money than I did.

The "Zoom" button does absolutely nothing at all.  The focus length is so short that the subject must be located within 10 millimeters of the front of the scope in order to focus.  The focus is performed ONLY by hand by moving the camera closer or further from the subject.  The image appears on the computer screen upside-down, making it exceptionally difficult to acquire the target.  The software has absolutely no control features in it at all.  Cannot focus, cannot zoom, cannot change magnification via the software.   Only the snap and the switching between still-shot or video can be controlled from the software. It is virtually impossible to use this microscope to take pictures of subjects under high magnification because all of the adjustment controls are located on the camera itself;  making it so that ANY adjustment causes the camera to move away from the target. 

Lessons learned:  I shall avoid ever buying something sophistocated from China again.  I believe that the appropriate digital microscope may only be available in the German market, possibly from Zeiss, although I fully expect the price to be outrageous.  When shopping for a digital microscope, it helps to know which features are of greatest importance.  #1 - ALL controls MUST be able to be performed from the software so that the camera remains ABSOLUTELY STILL during acquisition, magnification selection, zoom, focus and snap.  If you don't have this, then the camera is virtually useless.  The image should appear on the computer screen right-side-up.

Since I am an honest person who would never dare to try to sell such a piece of junk to anyone else, this USB microscope shall reside henceforth collecting dust on a shelf in my warehouse of techy-tools just to remind me what never to buy again.  (Maybe one day I may find a use for the upside-down microscope, but it'll be a day of great need and despairation, I think.)

• Like 1

OK, next:  The EC meter CD 611 by Milwaukee

This meter was advertized to be an EC-METER.  Disappointed again.  It does not read in EC.  It displays a number from 0 to maximum of 160, and the instructions say to multiply the displayed number by 100 to produce a result in uS (micro S), whatever that is.

I haven't found any tables or conversions from uS to EC, so this device is useless for me until I do find more info.

If anyone has some links to good info, I would appreciate it.

I've had pH meters similar to these before. There are many manufacturers/distributors of meters that use this particular body-style.  The main drawback for this body-style is that they are not water-resistant at all.  After removing the black cap, if you insert a meter with this style body too deep in the water, the internal electronics can become ruined.  The maximum depth to insert these is the same as the height of the top of the cap where it meets the yellow plastic.  If you accidently drop one of these in the water, it will simply die a slow, inaccurate and certain death.

Lessons learned.  AVOID meters that use this body-style because the internal electronics are not protected against water entering the electronics chamber via the test end.

Image011.jpg

Next unboxing,  a Flowermate V5.0S Vaporizer.

I'm really excited about this unboxing.  This is my first hand-held vaporizer.

Pics 1 thru 6:  The box with a few items around just for size reference.  The packing list, the styro-Peanuts and bubble packing.

Pics 7 thru 11:  The boxed vaporizer.  Removal of the plastic wrap.  View of the sides of the box.

Pics 12 and 13:  The details of the back of the box, and the Security Code seal.

I'll continue in the next post.

Image030.jpg

Image032.jpg

Image031.jpg

Image033.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image035.jpg

Image036.jpg

Image037.jpg

Image038.jpg

Image039.jpg

Image040.jpg

Image041.jpg

Image042.jpg

• Like 1

Hope you can use these items ! This is further proof of my observations in life - 57 years so far - Buy cheap you lose twice - First you are not happy with the performance and chances are very high the item won't last long so it comes to point 2 you have to buy twice and ypend more money on another product .

So I always check for the best unit/item on the market and see if I can afford it. For EC meters Bluelab is the BENZ standard. For ease of use and saving on calibration fluid I opted for their brand new PEN. That thing works like magic. Ready to use out of the box with 5 year guarantee. waterproof - all you got tp do is stick it in your can or reservoir and wait till the blue LED's are at a steady pace- Voila - There you have the exact info in ppm and EC. It is not that expensive - if you shop around you find it for 85 to 90 uro and it is fun using it no hassle with endless re-calibrating. Another big plus. No switch on or off all automatic means a looong battery life.

https://growandstyle.de/bluelab-truncheon.html

Prices went up , so best check for cheaper rates - I paid just 89 Euro not thatlong ago.

Worth every penny- So easy to get the right info in pppm and EC

Once again, BamBhole, you are a treasure-trove of good information.  I shall now shop for a BlueLab PEN EC meter.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  (By the way, I just finished placing my order for a Bluelab Truncheon, price ~95 €uros.)

Back to the review of the Flowermate V5.0S:

More pictures: 

(Admin, this is such a hassle.  I don't mean to be a complainer.  I'm not angry or anything like that.  I am smiling as I write this, and I know that you need this feedback in order to trouble-shoot the new forum software, so here goes: 

The forum is hanging when I try to upload 10 pictures at a time (the former upload limit per "SAVE").  Each time it hangs, I lose all my entered text.  I have discovered that in order to preserve my work, just before clicking on the forum's "SAVE" button, I must copy and paste my "hopeful upload" into a Word document before saving to the forum.  That way, if the upload fails, I can copy and paste or re-type my post from the Word document.

Additionally, the pictures are still appearing in the reverse order as uploaded.  OK, for the future, until this is fixed, I shall have to first upload my pictures in the reverse order, and then edit and edit and edit my text to match the order that the pictures appear.  This reverse appearance of pictures also necessitates that the pictures cannot be uploaded in groups.  In order for us to achieve the order that we desire, we are forced to upload them individually.  

Geez, now I have noticed yet another problem:  If you save between sets of pictures, then even the saved sets appear in the wrong order.  So, now, for each post, we must upload ALL the pictures INDIVIDUALLY and completely finish the REVERSE ORDER selection BEFORE saving, otherwise the "SAVED-groupings" will also appear in an unpredictable order.

This couldn't have occurred at a worse moment.  This is happening right as we are nearing the end of a presentation contest.  Not good.  But I shall try to keep my presentation going.  It is just much much more difficult now.)

EDIT 15 April 2016:  Everything is cool, now.  Admin has corrected the aforementioned problems and had also offered us a number of solutions and methods for performing uploads.  Check-out the section called "Report Bugs Here".

Pics 1,2,3:  Box opened.  We see a white plastic sack on the vaporizer.  Remove the vaporizer.

Pic 4:  Oooo!  a "QC passed" sticker.  That looks good.

Pic 5:  Vaporizer standing in box.

Pics 6,7,8,9:  Black pull-tab.  Pull the middle bottom out of the box to reveal things underneath.

Pics 10, 11:  The booklet, a warranty card and a special note.

Pics 12,13,14,15,16,17:  More stuff, important stuff:  2 metallic internal chambers, one for wax dabs, the other for oils / 2 small metallic screens that fit in the mouthpiece filter-chamber attached to the glass mouthpiece seen here later / 3 larger metallic screens that fit into the bottom of the ceramic heating chamber seen also later /  a cleaning brush and a tamp-n-dab tool / and the power adapter for 230VAC

Pics 18,19:  Opening the top (hot) end.  Looking inside the ceramic heating chamber.  Notice the 5 air inlet holes in the bottom of the chamber.  The 3 metallic grid-filters seen earlier fit in the bottom of this chamber.  Used one at a time, they allow you to change them out and continue vaping without having to stop and clean the unit.

Pics 20,21,22:  The bottom end.  Here is where the AC adapter plugs in to charge the internal battery.  Opening the bottom end reveals the storage place for the glass mouthpiece.

Pics 23,24:  Dumping out the mouthpiece (Don't let it fall to the floor.  It is made of glass.)  Closing the Slide.  The slide acts also as an airflow regulator during inhalation.

Pics 25,26,27,28:  The mouthpiece screws into the top of the vaporizer, directly over the ceramic heating chamber.  But let's discect the mouthpiece first.  Attached to the mouthpiece is the mouthpiece filter.  It can unscrew from the glass mouthpiece.  The mouthpiece filter is 2-piece with a small metallic grid-filter inside.  The 2 small metallic grid-filters seen earlier are replacements when this one is clogged and you wish to continue vaping before you decide to clean the unit.

More information comes in the next post.  We will look into the bottom end of the unit and see a defect.  If you buy one of these, be sure to inspect your unit closely upon recieving it...

Image045.jpg

Image046.jpg

Image047.jpg

Image048.jpg

Image049.jpg

Image050.jpg

Image051.jpg

Image052.jpg

Image053.jpg

Image054.jpg

Image057.jpg

Image058.jpg

Image059.jpg

Image060.jpg

Image061.jpg

Image067.jpg

Image068.jpg

Image069.jpg

Image070.jpg

Image071.jpg

Image072.jpg

Image073.jpg

Image074.jpg

Image075.jpg

Image079.jpg

Image077.jpg

Image078.jpg

Image076.jpg

Unfortunately, disappointed again.  I am equally disappointed with the ebay Seller as I am with Flowermate.  Here's why:

As I continued to inspect the device, I discovered that the Vaporizer had been improperly assembled.  In the bottom of the ceramic heating chamber there are 5 air inlet holes.  This is normal.  After I had removed the glass mouthpiece from the opposite end of the device, I could see that an internal part (made of plastic or flexible silicone) had been improperly installed, and it was now lodged against the bottom of the ceramic chamber, blocking 2 of the 5 air inlet holes; which would cause the material-to-be-vaporized to be unevenly ventilated resulting in uneven vaporization.  (Evenly vaporized material is one of the main positive distinguishing features of the Flowermate V5.0S as touted by other reviewers on YouTube, and the main reason why I decided to invest in this particular model.)  I reported this defect to the Seller (who apparently specializes in selling small electronics; he claims he is a handy grosshandler), and I included the following pictures detailing the improper assembly, along with the request that I do wish to receive a new replacement Flowermate V5.0S vaporizer.  He did send me a return post label, and I was able to return the article without further cost to me.  But after the Seller received his defective vaporizer back, he decided to NOT send me a replacement, but rather he returned the full amount of my purchase price to my account.  My disappointment is that it was a good price. 

I will shop around for another one.  But I think that I shall avoid this particular Seller.  His decision to reimburse instead of replace, and his continuation to offer the same model at the same price indicates to me that he may have negotiated a deal with Flowermate to purchase a batch of "seconds" (not 100% Quality) products.  Even though the devices carry a "QC passed" sticker, they are not 100% acceptable products.  So, my friends, BEWARE!  There ARE such Sellers out there, and they know that they are selling defective products, and they are selling them as "NEW" products, and they ARE new products;  they're just brand new, unopened products with known defects.  And the Seller does not have to disclose the defects, because the package is unopened from the factory.  Ebay hasn't yet defined this particular kind of fraud.  Sad isn't it?

So, the pictures:

Pic 1:  First we peer into the ceramic heating chamber from the top and we see the 5 air inlet holes.

Pic 2,3,4:  Now we look deep into the chamber where the glass mouthpiece is stored and we see the bottom of the ceramic heating chamber.  Notice the crooked plastic or silicone part blocking 2 of the 5 air inlet holes.  QC passed?  This does not pass my inspection.

My friends, I have learned even more beyond just this model from Flowermate.  In the event you are shopping around for a Flowermate, you might benefit from this knowledge.  There is the Flowermate V5.0, the basic model, apparently has a number of drawbacks that forced the company to quickly develop the V5.0S.  I do not know all of the improvements, but I think one improvement is the ability to vape at 3 different temperatures; there may have also been an improvement in the battery technology. 

I see that there is a V5.0S Mini.  Advertized, the Mini is 25% smaller than the former.  I have not heard of any comparison of the features.  So far, I have seen that the price of the Mini is ~10% higher than the regular size.

And now, I have read that there is the V5.0S PRO, same size but priced about 50% more than the regular, it is advertized to have better "stuffenlos" control of the temperature and there is an OLED display, whatever that is.

So, I hope that I have helped.  Now, I need to return to my search for my own vaporizer.  Good Luck Strainers... 

Image026.jpg

Image023.jpg

Image021.jpg

Image017.jpg

OK, finally some more pictures from your friendly local Plant Manager, Cannabissapean.

These pictures are a bit dated.  They come from the first week of March, and show that the flowering has certainly gone beyond pre-flowering stage.  (You don't yet see the latest pictures of the flowers, but they are expanding and filling-out nicely today.)

The left-most and right-most plants are the GH Kush plants.  The plants in the middle are the Kaia Kush plants.

Oddly, just after these pictures were made, whereas the right-most GH Kushes remained relatively tame, both of the left-most GH Kush plants suddenly stretched up into the lamps and I had to perform some careful super-crop bending eventhough they already had flowers.  They recovered nicely and continue to add weight to the flowers.  The Kaia Kushes have become leafy monsters, but they too are loading-on weight in their flowers.

More pictures with some significant weight-gain are to come.

Image014.jpg

Image015.jpg

Image016.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image019.jpg

Image021.jpg

Image022.jpg

Image023.jpg

• Like 1

Well, now I have discovered 2 more problems with the new forum software.

1.  If you upload pictures and save them to the forum without any text above the pictures in that same post, then when you do return with "edit" to insert any text, at first it appears that there is no where to enter the new text.  But there is a way.  Upper-left of the pictures is an Icon that looks like 2 pieces of paper, one on top of the other.  Clicking that "paper-on-paper" Icon opens the text field, and then you can enter your new text.

Or to overcome this problem, simply type a little bit of text before saving any pictures to the forum, and THEN you CAN return normally via "edit" to correct your text.

2.  The forum software ignores orientation attributes initiated from Microsoft 10 Operating System Picture Management Software. 

Example, if you take a picture upside-down or sideways, and then straighten it up in your normal Windows Operating System Software and then upload to the forum, those orientation attributes are ignored by the forum software, and although the picture was right-side-up on your computer, the forum will display the picture with its original orientation and it will appear upside-down or sideways.

I have found a way to overcome this.  In your computer, once you have corrected the orientation with the Windows OS Software, next open the picture with MS Paint, then DO NOTHING except SAVE the picture.  Then exit MS Paint.  Now you can upload your picture to the forum and it will be displayed with the orientation as it was saved in MS Paint.

• Like 1

Here are the GH Kush and Kaia Kush plants as of ~15 March.

It is an absolute jungle in here.  A little bit of thrip activity, but nothing is getting into the flowers thankfully.

Little by little, I have been harvesting leaves from the lower branches and consuming them in my Apple/Orange/Canna-Banana Protien Shakes before workouts.  Wow!  It really gives me the courage to push myself and increase the weights and push the heartrate higher within reason.

As well, before the workouts, I have been eating just one square from my Cannabrownies that I made from my Cannabutter.  Wonderful.

In that picture under the canopy on the central plant you see those nice leafy buds.  Those buds had some nice flowers on them too.  I had included them in my latest protien shake thinking that there would be no psychoactive effect since they were not heated.  Well well.  Think again.  I had also consumed one of the Cannabrownie squares just before the shake, and apparently the activated THC of the brownie served as a catalyst to activate the rest of the THC in the flowers.     Whoooooaaaa!    My wife says that I was driving too slow all the way to and from the workout studio.  I was...

Image007.jpg

Image008.jpg

Image009.jpg

Image010.jpg

Image011.jpg

Image012.jpg

Image013.jpg

Image014.jpg

Image015.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image018.jpg

Image019.jpg