caboose/white lemon/pineapple skunk/Skywalker kush

Started to flush them 6 days ago and the fade is coming on strong! The white lemon leaves have gone a lovely yellow lime green colour and the Skywalker kush have shown all sorts of colours purple red yellow brown and edges of leaves where crystals are have a silver King of shimmer to them! Another 8-10 days and I'll be taking them down. Pineapple skunk has been hanging up for 7 days so far should be dry enough for jars in 2-3 days haven't done a wet weight but looks like about 30g of that 1 plant 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Tokage said:

Gratz buddy,  not long until you can join the chat with a fresh joint in hand ;)
Do you have any plans for the trim?

My phone don't allow me on chat :( my previous crop I made some wax with the shake turned out OK room for improvement may do some this time hopefully get better at it so I can brave sacrificing buds

Pleasantly surprised on this pineapple skunk dried to quickly so I put it in a plastic tub and trapped a moist paper towel in the lid and left it half hour turning the buds half way and worked perfectly! When it was bone dry I thought I was gonna get less than an ounce as it didn't look much! But it weighed 34g so what I thought was gonna be a bad crop may turn out to be ok still not what I should get but at least it will see me through till next batch! Early smoke was very clean nice headand body effect effect doesn't last very long tho! Flavour quite sweet hopefully improves in jar. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Well this diary what I haven't kept very well I apologise for is coming to an end I am taking them down tomorrow night! Got 3 different phenos of white lemon of which are all keepers 1 that isn't worth anything so that will go into making some extracts. And the Skywalker Kush is a pretty lady with her fade. I'll post up again once I have total dry weight . 

• 2 weeks later...

Just to finish off this diary can't upload pictures! Sorry but off the 4 white lemons got 4 phenos one looks  smells and tastes like exodus cheese! One looks gorgeous but doesn't have much smell or flavour but packs a punch. One that smells strong of lemons tasted of lemons and has an aroma of lemons the last pheno smelled and tastes of lemons but has an aroma that reminds me of Jack herer! I got 10oz off the 4 pleasantly surprised!i will try and load some pics of finished product soon. 

Im about to put 8x tangie ghost train from little chief Collabs 2x herijuana jack33 ch9 seeds 1x blue lemon Thai ch9 seeds and for a friend 1x cheese G13 labs into germination I will start a new diary in a few days 

just one one quick try and upload a pic of some broken into white lemon

image.jpeg

• Like 1