Problema with germinations ti me.......

nirvana76

By Giu, i ama Simone, a sole friend or this comunity.

Te propone that remember me know that i write forma morte Italia.

Aver a few years off closed off my work band hobby off grower, for phisical problem, no that in ca me Black forma hospital,

I start with growing!!!!

In vero happy for te practice or my hobby band re start To see and write with tuo on this site.

Ma friend, las week ha ve by 5 female sede off ' Grape God but nothing off sede fare germinated....... Che used themetod off the paper humid forma 24 hours under a little Hot tale, atto dati with humidity. He attendi other24 hours but nothing change.

Can help me for do not ha ve the sa me problema?

Thanks.

Simon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Simon.

I will try to help with your grow.  What problems are you having?

It is difficult to offer solutions to problems without sufficient information about the growing conditions.

Your friend maybe had bad seeds?

Maybe the water used for the germination had the wrong pH?

Maybe the germination place was too cool or too warm?

Unfortunately, I do not speak or read Italian, but your attempts to write in English are a very good start, and they are mostly understandable.

Keep up the good work in translation, and keep on improving.  You will come forward...

So,i do note write english nice, because id from about 3/4 years that i stop growing band write here. The problema id only any seeds from Canada, Net Generation Seeds, but i ha ve tel this atto the seeds shop band they send me 10 seeds off " Romulan Max " band net i repeat.

With the Dinafem, i ha ve bot any problema band Medi al seeds.

In the past i try only Green House Seeds, band with about 10 strains i Had bot nothing problem.

Now un?der the neon kit 220w. Band 22000 lumen. I ha ve 1 dinafem' band 1 medical seeds band forma the momento fare ok, but i think that 22000 lumen, 6400 kelvin, fare much more Hot.

What do you think. About??

Thank u friend forma your answer, ha ve a good day, band in the net editor i Will send any photo.

Simone.

• 4 weeks later...

We can try, but I use google too, and google is still not so good.  Google translator still hasn't mastered syntax conversions.

And Google translator still hasn't fully allowed the users too submit corrections and especially additions.

Note to Google:  WAKE UP!!!  Not everything is "wrong".  Sometimes there are double-meanings that deserve to be mentioned as well...

• Like 1

Hey Simon. I remember you ☺

Yea them seeds probably just cap. Even ghs can do this too. They just get tails and don't grow that why best to buy 10 pack.

I would grow the ones you have now and take some cuttings/clones and get them to root quick and may be give your friend some??

I find these two ways the safest. 1 buy CABNNA Seed Soil Mix-very fine medium. Do NOT use towels-just drop the seeds in a cup of water , not too cold/warm and let the seeds soak in there for 24 hours. Put them in the soil mix BUT not too deep !!! Just press down the middle of the pot with your thump, press the seed tight in there and cover it with loose soil. Water the medium before, so that you do not need to add water straight away. Use only a few sprinkles of water till the seedling appears-normally everything works fine then if the seed is okay .

METHOD 2 buy a Propagator 2 from zamnesia or nirvana. Do NOT use the smart pots, that are offered to use along it. I use those Grodan 4by4 rockwool cubes. this method if fool proof. just put the seed in the hole (after soaking it for 24 hours) and keep it moist. Not long and the seeds pop up. When the seedlings are so tall that they touch the top the roots are developed enough, so that you can transplant them.

The Propagator comes with batteries included and you can put it anywhere - just make sure the temp is around 22 celsius. You have to lift the top once in a while, so the fluid can evaporate a bit. Other than that everything goees automatic. Not much rom left for mistakes vs the soil mix. Too much water might drown the seed, too dry and it may die.

For light use only a NEON bulb with 18 watt for the first week or you may burn the seedling or dry out the medium too quick.

LINK for that Propagator. Basic, plastic LED + temperature stick BUt it got all you need for a good start

http://www.zamnesia.com/propagation/1101-propagator-pro.html