Warm hello to everyone

WarmHello

Hello, i am happy to be here, with all of you fellow green minded humans =) I have passion of growing big, sticky, smelly buds, and a great dream, to move to Netherlands, to put my skills in place, so my heart and mind can find peace. I share my love, with respect, Sergei.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the boards. You may want to reconsider moving to the Netherlands as the laws have changed and they are not the cannabis friendly country they were known to be, especially to non-citizens. I'm no expert but you should definitely look into it before you make a move. Besides there are and are going to be many other MUCH better places where it will be completely legal like currently in Jamaica and soon to be in most if not all the USA! :tease: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

etter move to spain if you want to grow bigger scales plus outdoor is much more natural and cheaper . Nicer weather at least for half of the year to 9 months (depending where in spain you are. Portugal might even be better. Forget holland. At the political climate the free mind state of the Hippe ears to the 90ies is completely gone and regulation makes it nearly impossible to grow weed and sell it via a coffeshop for outsiders and foreigners. You would need money to start the operation, take a job to pay the bills and then you can grow a few plants indoors to supply yourself. The watch how much energy you use and bust the place in case their surveillance planes detect a heat source. Forget it.....Then you can as well grrow wherever you are living now..lol

Update your dreams - makes it more likely to become a reality.

• 2 weeks later...