You know you've developed a good strain when....

PHDin420

Forget the lab testing, thc% and all the other stuff. The best way to know you have a good strain is when you smoke it with some friends that are experienced smokers and someone gets so high and convince themselves that what they just smoked can't be just marijuana and they actually want to fight you because they thing you laced it with something. LOL

I know I'm not the only one that has experienced this even if they didn't develop the strain and just had a good strain that got a similar reaction so I thought I share that to try to give you a smile if you have and remember it, because I remember all of mine because they were the only times in my life where I actually thought I was going to get into a fight. LOL

So let's hear your stories if you have one and what was the strain you know. I would tell you mine but they all came from unknown genetics and since I am not a breeder to make a sell my own strains, I never gave it a name other than something simple like Z1, Z2, Red, Yellow, because I would mark them with either cocktail toothpicks with colors on them or make a flag with a toothpick and put a letter and number to it for same cross different pheno's.

One of my favorite scenes of all time is from Cheech and Chong's Next Movie, where Cheech starts to panic and says "I smoked a lot of shit before man but I never smoked no shit like that man, what kind of shit is this"? "dog shit" Chong replies and if you don't know the rest, you have to rent the movie. I've actually had someone say the exact same thing to me only I had no answer and he thought I was lying and wanted to fight me. Not the funny scene like the movie.

• Like 1