Greenhouse Feed

Growmaster J

I've been away from the forums for along time. Been a die hard GSC strain fan and grower for a very long time.

I'm at a crossroads in my career... Been using Advanced for a decade almost and am just sick of the price increases and expense it has, sorta makes you puke in your mouth looking at my yearly expense on buying 23L's  of a majority of there line 3-4x a year. 

I'm from Canada and the GSC feed is finally available but not popular at all. i think taking a leap of faith scares most people. My concern is the performance of the nutrients. It would obviously be a lot easier to use, and way more cost efficient.. but will it produce the same results?

Anyone have first hand experience with using it on a fairly large scale, like 800-1000L per watering? 

I have to be 100% honest but Advance nute have been very good to me. If I only had one choise between Advance or Gh-powder feed i would pick Advance. With that said i can say that the Powderfeed is a good product and its not a scam. I have used it plenty and with good result.

Its hard to campare a full line of Advance nute with a singel component fertiliser.

What you can do and what worked for me is combine those two. Use powder feed in veg but add Advance in flowering stage.

Dont get me wrong, you can ofc use Powderfeed all the way and get good results because that is what its made for. But personally i do like bloomboosters and other stuff later in bloom because im used to it.

So that is my advise, save a buck and take the best from two worlds. My second advise is to buy a bag of Powderfeed and try it first before you decide what you want. Perhaps Powderfeed is all you need.

Good luck buddy

Id have no problem running both, but wouldnt want be the guinea pig trying it first. Adding big bud or overdrive wouldnt be so bad. Just hard to go from one extreme to the other. using the same powder for the whole crop, during every different cycle? It would still be just as cheap as just a 23L set of sensi bloom. Im just not sure how things would react to each other. Ive never even checked the ingredients of the powder feed yet. Have you experimented with both together? 

As i said, i have used them as such with good results. More than once. What i mean is. Try just Powderfeed for a whole grow on just one plant and see for yourself if that feed is good enough for you.

I will send you a Pm about it :)

This is tricky. You will get bigger and probably even better results with a whole line up of fertilizers. You live in canada and should be familiar with REMO the Urban Grower I guess ? He just developed his own line of nutrients, before he was usinfgg and promoting advanced, too. From the first reactions at the Prague Cannabis EXPO I expect nothing but greatness. Besides the fact RAMO's plants and grow factory has by far the best, biggest and most prodctive trees I have seen. Bigger than most outdoor trees. that one guy that bought and used the first batch of REMO#s Nutrients on his Super Lemon Haze said he harvested more than 2 grams per watt and had just ordered his second set.

They mix the ingedients in his factory, so it is not just a rebranding or giving his name to another company. That is the other end of the KEEP IT SIMPLE system.

3 basic fets, Grow, Bloon + Micro plus VELO Kelp Seeweed, Astro Boy (?) a bud booster with sugars + amino acids, Cal-Mag additional iron + miscoobes plus beneficial mushrooms. best check the line-age- Best of all is the Cloning GEl. Add CAL-MAG or Velo Kelp to your reservoir and expect real Rasta Roots withn 1o days with a bubbler- The whole she-bang costzs 234 euro. I ordered that Clone Gel - REMO ROOTs 2 ounces and Ed Rosenthal's ZERO Tolerance - 100 ml of concentrate makes 5 galons of bug killers, just in case those mites might op up again. His buddy KURT takes care of the european market, since he lives in Amsterdam. But in Canada you can get it everywhere. Seems to become another winner.

Anyway  have no intention of getting another basic ferrtilizer than powedefeeding, hence you can get ecellent results if you watch the ph level during each state of the grow. The ph level takes care of the amount of N, P, K your plant gets from the same powder. But I think about using VELO KELP and maybe CAl_MAG to support the plant's health. I think this is nothing else than adding inggrdients to your soil.

If you grow hydroponic and large scale I really don't know if Powederfeeding will save you money vs the amount of bud you may get from further additives. For basiuc needs Powederfeeding works perfectly fine.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=REMO+Nutrients

Video 3 might interest you REMO vs Advanced ..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...