male or female ? SEX TEST KIT now available

Bam-Bhole

The most astonishing new product on the market comes from REMO once more. He got a deal with a Cannabis LAB and seels the tool you need t take a sample of your regular ganja seed. You can select a sample once the plants are 2 or 3 weeks old. You cut off a tiny piece of a leave and print that inside the folder, Put that along with the others inside an envelope and send it of to that lab. Within 3 to 4 days you get a Text message or an e-mail with the results - Check your numbers and see if you got a winner or a male. That means you know which plants to keep and how many females you got. Instead of Vegging all regular seedlings and put them in flower , risking to pollinate your precious flowering plants you save a lot of time and a lot of works. Transplanting them to bigger pots etc.

You get the clue- I might actually run a batch of my regular seeds with this KIt. It can be ordered via kmc in Holland along with the other nutrients by REMO

Here is the video explaining the whole process step by stepalso interesting The Easiest Way To Make Mj Clones (using REMO ROOTS - VELO KELP) and the EZ Cloner - mister Aeroponic bubbler..

• Like 1

This thread was News to me. Such an awesome thing! If I was not in bed ready to sleep i would had liked to talk more about it. Thank you Bam for this cool News!!!

I will look this up and see if it can be used within europé.

• Like 1

Yep. It is sold via kmc holland, so the lab will test it same way.. Oops I was wrong - cnnot find it on the dutch connection. REMO#s nutrients are now also avalable in germany elite-grow and the UK - but this site is still good since it offers other great products and REMO pays for the shipment - paypal on to..

https://www.kmc-trading-europe.com/13-remo-nutrients

P.S. I followed The Urban Grower youTube channel for years and was esp. fond of his many visits in Jamaica and the briliance of his work with Cannabis.

Te first canadian to get a medical MJ permittance to grow and support other patients. He was limited to 99 plants, so he did all to grow the largest trees ppossible with 1000 watts HPS and large contaimers in top notch conditions. Back then he teamed up with DNA and Advanced nutrients. by now he won second place for his OG KUSH at the first canadian Cup hosted by Snoop. Snoop liked his KUSH best..lol

Always interesting news. He will be at SPANNABIS in Barcelona this weekend.

• Like 1

I saw Remo at the 2011 HTCC and had a chat with him. We kept bumping in to each other for the whole cup and finally we just laughed when ever we crossed paths. I was running around with a Live camera and he as well so we interview each other(i dont know what happen with the material btw) He was a funny guy and easy to talk to. He even took me to some table and offered me some very strong OG-kush and it was the first OG i ever tried. Damn what trip! Could barely stand up after and was "forced" to hold my self to the expo table to not fall. At least it felt like i was going to fall because the whole world was spinning.  

• Like 1

Wow..lol. I don't get how some people build up that level of tolerance. In one video he teams up with Bubbleman in the morning around 11 o'clock and they smoke 6 strains within  an hour or one and a half. Bubbleman only smokes DABS and concentrates but REMO smokes his usual 2 gram pure joints. You do not even notice if he is super lifted or just regular clean headed . Amazing ..