I have a dream... but i can't remember it ;p

JoelOtteman

Good day to all,

Unless your like me and stay up all night with your plants. Yes Yes i know its a shame you say... All these amazing strains from amazing and exotic locations, traveling thousands of generations and miles to get to my basement... Yes it should be a crime! ;) All that aside, my name is Joel. I am 24 years old. I live in a cozy little town in Colorado, USA called Loveland believe it or not :) My major life-long ambition is to become an apprentice to Arjan and Franco!! I have been recently blessed with a doctors consent to cultivate and consume cannabis. My roommate(who currently cares for medical cannabis patients) and I are a tending on average about 75 plants. My roommate chooses to use the "Ebb and Flow" method with a General Hydro line, I myself opt for soil or soilless and I am currently using Canna Professional products. It is very amazing to watch the subtle differences between clones cut from the same mother at the same time growing in two different environments. Don't tell him I said so but i think im winning!! haha As I said before, I have a dream... My dream is to become self-sufficient. My dream is to drive my hemp seed oil tractor through feilds of hemp, cannabis, and other substinence on my farm where i would live had i such a place. Now that you've heard a little bit about me, feel free to comment or ask me something Namaste

• 1 month later...